TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Disappointed that the cement print is the same color as the last time. They don't have the same shade to do a supreme spin off.

Elephant Courirs
pimp.gif

24q3gpt.jpg

I would pull the trigger on these but just got scammed out of $400 so funds are low
30t6p3b.gif

Elephant Courirs
pimp.gif

24q3gpt.jpg

I would pull the trigger on these but just got scammed out of $400 so funds are low
30t6p3b.gif

thanks man... i went with the navy lining - can't wait for those to come.  felt like i had to do another, since i regretted not doing more last month... so aside from those cement twists, i also made these cement infrareds:

after seeing how my last ID's turned out, i'm honestly more excited to get these 2 pairs of ID's than i have been to get anything vintage that i've purchased in a long time.  hurting my wallet badly, though.

scammed outta $400?!  damn, how??

thanks man... i went with the navy lining - can't wait for those to come.  felt like i had to do another, since i regretted not doing more last month... so aside from those cement twists, i also made these cement infrareds:

after seeing how my last ID's turned out, i'm honestly more excited to get these 2 pairs of ID's than i have been to get anything vintage that i've purchased in a long time.  hurting my wallet badly, though.

scammed outta $400?!  damn, how??

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Elephant Courirs
pimp.gif

24q3gpt.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
I did something that looks like this. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Elephant Courirs
pimp.gif

24q3gpt.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
I did something that looks like this. 
pimp.gif

id stay clear of the tennis ball, i think there could possibly be some regrets.

Matt your IDs look sick.  Better in person than in the website pic.

id stay clear of the tennis ball, i think there could possibly be some regrets.

Matt your IDs look sick.  Better in person than in the website pic.

Good choice on the navy lining IMO.

I got a delivery at work today. Matt - you know what I'm talking about!
wink.gif
...Pics most likely will have to wait until the weekend though!

Good choice on the navy lining IMO.

I got a delivery at work today. Matt - you know what I'm talking about!
wink.gif
...Pics most likely will have to wait until the weekend though!

thanks, mike - i'm still really happy about the way they turned out.  they're still sitting out on my coffee table so i can look at them.  the way they turned out made me feel good about ordering 2 more pairs today, haha.
derek - people are going to freak out when they see what you got... i'm crazy jealous - glad they got to you so quickly.

did you 2 make any ID's this time around?  steve?  i know you made 3 last time, but the elephant print was a little different this time... i already ordered the cement twists and the cement infrareds, but it's taking everything in my power to not place an order for these too:

$800+ on ID's in a 30 day span is just crazy, though.  i know some vintage pair i've been waiting on will come around, and i won't be able to afford them.  i can always send a pair of ID's back, though...

thanks, mike - i'm still really happy about the way they turned out.  they're still sitting out on my coffee table so i can look at them.  the way they turned out made me feel good about ordering 2 more pairs today, haha.
derek - people are going to freak out when they see what you got... i'm crazy jealous - glad they got to you so quickly.

did you 2 make any ID's this time around?  steve?  i know you made 3 last time, but the elephant print was a little different this time... i already ordered the cement twists and the cement infrareds, but it's taking everything in my power to not place an order for these too:

$800+ on ID's in a 30 day span is just crazy, though.  i know some vintage pair i've been waiting on will come around, and i won't be able to afford them.  i can always send a pair of ID's back, though...

laugh.gif
mocked up the exact same pair man, still wondering if i should pull the trigger though. got a spare set of green insoles for them here
pimp.gif

is this id run limited at all?

laugh.gif
mocked up the exact same pair man, still wondering if i should pull the trigger though. got a spare set of green insoles for them here
pimp.gif

is this id run limited at all?

the elephant atmos are so fresh!  i know i'm gonna end up buying them if the ID's are still up tomorrow morning... i have very little restraint.
i'm not sure if they're limited... doesn't seem to be as much interest this time around, so they very well could be limited, but they're just taking longer to sell out.

just to be safe, i have about 4 pairs in my cart - someone was posting that as long as they're in you're cart, you can still buy them - even when the drop ends... can't remember who said that though - maybe KVN?

the elephant atmos are so fresh!  i know i'm gonna end up buying them if the ID's are still up tomorrow morning... i have very little restraint.
i'm not sure if they're limited... doesn't seem to be as much interest this time around, so they very well could be limited, but they're just taking longer to sell out.

just to be safe, i have about 4 pairs in my cart - someone was posting that as long as they're in you're cart, you can still buy them - even when the drop ends... can't remember who said that though - maybe KVN?

Yup that was me. Anyone lucky enough to add last months design? I was going to order an all blk elephant print courier version but saw my black supremes in the saved portion. So I clicked on it, and was able to place an order with it. Hopefully it goes through

Yup that was me. Anyone lucky enough to add last months design? I was going to order an all blk elephant print courier version but saw my black supremes in the saved portion. So I clicked on it, and was able to place an order with it. Hopefully it goes through

Back
Top Bottom