TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

How do these run? Does the steel toe make them feel small or tighter?

@donjuan saw those on your instagram.. interesting tawain lookin pairs..

i dont care about supreme but i do care about OLIVE!! and gum bottoms!? straight sucker for that.

:smokin
14cfxut.jpg

Last edited:
Man id love to get in the Nike vault one day. Are those old samples or future releases? Judging by the stitched swoosh at the bottom of the lace holes I'm assuming old samples.

Man id love to get in the Nike vault one day. Are those old samples or future releases? Judging by the stitched swoosh at the bottom of the lace holes I'm assuming old samples.

Ain't that the truth!!

My only hope is that they were planning to re-release them after the new AF1 vote. Probably a longshot, but it's a reason to hold out hope.

I don't have either pair and could use em.

Last edited:
What's up guys ? Had to create a new account
grin.gif

Still lurkin this thread, some major heat, BIP Roberts your collection is truly amazing !

Just saw this... Set to release probably during fall, yet Mita has them up for sale already

Some more pics of the navy ones. Two pairs, easy. It's not the OG, but the fact that they would even retro these amazes me. Just have to find the correct length in round white laces...

@donjuan saw those on your instagram.. interesting tawain lookin pairs..
i dont care about supreme but i do care about OLIVE!! and gum bottoms!? straight sucker for that.
:smokin
14cfxut.jpg

Yea as soon as i saw them I just started praying that they're not a limited release but with the supreme tag it sounds like it'll cost a leg.

Jewels are looking suprisingly good and denim on NikeID is very tempting.

air-force-1-id-denim-goat-5.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, man.
Who is this? I can't keep track of all the SN switches.
Just posted a few times before (my SN was the same "Titou"). I'm just a daily lurker from France.

I feel y'all too on these Jewels, think i will pull the trigger if only they release in Europe.  It was quite a surprise seeing this news, popping from nowhere.

ID Denim is going to KILL ME (at least my pockets)! Without the Supreme soul of course.

Those jewels don't look to bad.

Those Nike Campus pics/kicks look amazing... what does it take to get in there?

MORE PICS!!!!

Last edited:
If I can find both of those mids for retail I wont think twice about grabbing them. Maybe someone near the top has an ear halfway unplugged for us. Im sure the leather is the same as the other jewel lows, but its the thought that counts right?

So Ive heard QS so far, can anyone confirm this?

If the Mid Retros come to my local JD I might wait until they hit the racks after seeing the Atmos Retros get marked down in price. How awesome would it be if these joints had some butter leather on them?

SMH at the leather options. I was gonna do a Gucci dunk air force 1 low iD but with no red or green leather that is out of the question. Thats why I didn't make an iD last month either. They took away all the good colors

Last edited:
Those jewels have a verrrry weird shape to them. I can't wear mids anyway. Only the official hi or low for me. I remember when the mid just popped up in 90s and people were like huh O__o.

The AF1s were from the archive building. They have about 75,000+ pieces in there. Shoes, clothing, props from commercials, etc. You pretty much have to know someone that knows someone to get a tour in there. 90% of the employees haven't been in. It was an honor.

Back
Top Bottom