TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Hey all, I used to post under OGfiend on the old NT and havent been around in a while. Just checking back in to the team and what not.

Some more recent pickups

speaking of 1thology and nike id. i definitely regret not making the purple hi winning circle replica on nike id when i had the chance. i remember a couple people posting their nike id pairs.

Those hyperfuse sheed are hideous, that swoosh might look alright on a low top but never on a high, and i likek that colorway but put it on a OG model
and those blue Sheeds are suede not canvas

Am I the only one consistently amazed that people will hoop in full suede shoes? My feet get hot just thinking about it...
BIP n those Supremes... I picture you an old man in a rocking chair, your grandson by your side... "So here's how you build a solid "connect" base so you always get the kicks you want sonny"

Those Sheed's are seriously ugly. They need to go back to the basics. I had so many Sheed pe's/sample's from early 2000's here are two of my favorites.

Happy Thanksgiving TEAM AF1!

Happy Turkey Day.

FunCrusher,

Those yellows are amazing!

Legacy,

I love all those non-patent Sheed samples. Post what what you got, bro!

BIP n those Supremes... I picture you an old man in a rocking chair, your grandson by your side... "So here's how you build a solid "connect" base so you always get the kicks you want sonny"

Ha. I am an old man already in this hobby, but no kids yet, let alone grandkids. I know your post was joking, but honestly, I'd tell young "sneakerheads" to not focus on getting connects. People in this hobby are notoriously flaky and immature. I'm not saying to pay reseller prices - but I'd say focus your attention on succeeding outside of the hobby - in the areas that matter - so that you can afford to buy what you want when you want. Be reliable and a man of your word. I get people who are selling things I want contacting me before they even put things up to the public sometimes because they know I'm reliable and don't waste their time - so they prefer dealing with me. I know times are hard, but if you're past college age and you know too many people working in chain sneaker stores, you are surrounding yourself with the wrong type of people and not networking where you should be. Deal with fewer people and build relationships with substance behind them - even if they are online. Buying sneakers doesn't really require skills, but earning enough money to take care of your fam and have enough left over to cop what you want when you want does!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TEAM! HOPE YALL HAVE A GOOD DAY.

POST THE PAIR OF AIR FORCES YOURE MOST THANKFUL FOR HAHA

mine - playstation air force 1 picked these up about 4 years ago on black friday

amen bip.

couldn't have said it better.  part of the reason i'm a 'young' sneakerhead despite my old man mentality is that i wasn't buyin kicks in grad school on the taxpayer dime.  so definitely good words there. but yah i just thought it was a funny image, cuz I also imagine you get hit up regularly by newbs asking for 'the secret' when it's always, people are people and build relationships.  perfect

also happy thanksgiving!

Are those the re-issue PS' up there? Just curious as they have the 'rectangular' medallion by the toebox and it has the '07 shape.

happy turkey day guys hope everyone had a safe day

Alex good to se you back in the thread bro

UnDS these 01 west indies today

and the pair im most thankful for

matt, nike actually made several of the pairs just for the sake of the 1thology. regularolty/donjuan went to beaverton recently and posted these on instagram (i assume since he posted them publicly, he would have no problem with them being posted here)
take a look at the taiwan attempts, as well as the shape on those jewels. mushrooms have clearly been redone, and no need to get into discussion over the glacier's.
those stash hi's look suspect as well. shape/material quality looks to be from around 2008, yet they feature the original release's round lace locks. also, mine are tagged LN4 factory, not FT.

ahh yeah okay i remember seeing a couple of those pics. damn, you would think they would have kept an original pair or 2 around after production way back when. they definitely did f up a lot of pairs lol :smh:

Hey all, I used to post under OGfiend on the old NT and havent been around in a while. Just checking back in to the team and what not.

whoa what's up alex, where you been man? welcome back.
ughh must. acquire. courir's... :x :smokin

Last edited:
Hi Guys!
So I ended up scooping up the white/whites I was asking about a while ago. They turned out to be samples. Pretty cool!
Finally got round to uploading the pics so here you go, enjoy:
(sorry for the crappy cellphone quality)

Thanks again to everyone who chimed in on these!

Happy Turkey Day.
FunCrusher,
Those yellows are amazing!
Legacy,
I love all those non-patent Sheed samples. Post what what you got, bro!
Ha. I am an old man already in this hobby, but no kids yet, let alone grandkids. I know your post was joking, but honestly, I'd tell young "sneakerheads" to not focus on getting connects. People in this hobby are notoriously flaky and immature. I'm not saying to pay reseller prices - but I'd say focus your attention on succeeding outside of the hobby - in the areas that matter - so that you can afford to buy what you want when you want. Be reliable and a man of your word. I get people who are selling things I want contacting me before they even put things up to the public sometimes because they know I'm reliable and don't waste their time - so they prefer dealing with me. I know times are hard, but if you're past college age and you know too many people working in chain sneaker stores, you are surrounding yourself with the wrong type of people and not networking where you should be. Deal with fewer people and build relationships with substance behind them - even if they are online. Buying sneakers doesn't really require skills, but earning enough money to take care of your fam and have enough left over to cop what you want when you want does!

QFT
I think that's the thing, I look at sneakers a lot like video games. It's a hobby that has grown with our 30-something generation so there's still going to be a lot of collectors out there that are like a whole different genre of collector. They say the average age of a "gamer" is 35 and while I think sneakers as a whole has a younger base of consumer it's still pretty similar. I'm still working my way up the ladder to be able to spend what I want when I want for any given release or pair but I'm definitely past the point of worrying about having connects to get shoes. Last pair of Jordan's I bought were cement IVs I paid a little over retail from someone on here. Probably do the same with the black ones and so on because I'm busy working on this promotion vs. lining up for kicks outside. Just priorities I guess.

those whites turning out to be 01 samples was a real score lex
double stash highs are sick too

On a trip to flight club I came across these. The production codes says 2010 but oddly I cant remember their release. At first I figured maybe it was a jd sports / over sea's release however the ftl tag leads me to believe these came from a footlocker store here state side. At $ 90 dollars and a half size to big these  poor man courir's were to good to pass up. Can anyone give me a heads up on some info about their initial release?

On a trip to flight club I came across these. The production codes says 2010 but oddly I cant remember their release. At first I figured maybe it was a jd sports / over sea's release however the ftl tag leads me to believe these came from a footlocker store here state side. At $ 90 dollars and a half size to big these  poor man courir's were to good to pass up. Can anyone give me a heads up on some info about their initial release?

They were a 2010 US release. There was also a navy and a tan pair that came out. I saw them pop back up at a FL near me and also on JJ for a minute do there must have been backstock.

Came in to work today after about a week off on vacay. A couple of goodies waiting for me in the office. Pics to come later!!

Okay. Some recent pick-ups.

The first two are from the homie, Corgi

Even though I'm admittedly not the hugest fan of white on whites, I couldn't pass these up. Overpaid for them too. 1998s

These are kind of white on whites too, but these are amazing, IMO. Overpaid for these too, but I ain't mad.

Seeing double now? 97 metallic red jewels...I actually don't need 2 pairs, so :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom