TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Latest pickup

Last edited:
so so so so so so salty every time i see those. someone here got a pair for cheap. then tons more were listed and i got outbid on FIVE OR SIX separate auctions.

nice pair nedsrock.

and me thinking for sure that having that many pairs for sale meant that they had to be fake or it was some kinda scam. pisses me off till this day.

Have a nice weekend!

8 years ago, I've got this vtg AF1 during my trip to JAPAN.

This is my favorite gum sole ever.

92' AIR FORCE 1 HIGH
(WHITE / WHITE)

The leather on that pair is absolutely fantastic!

Kev - I think your Cinder pair looks that thick with the pebbled leather strap. Post a pic of those!

...White/caro Sheed highs for causal Friday today,

BIP Roberts

What do you mean "Cinder" ?
Do you want more pic of leather strap of above shoe?

I was saying that the leather on those looks like some of the best ever. Stuntman Mike has a pair that looks similar in terms of materials.

The colrway, I think, is white/cinder. He also has a white/dark brown pair - I forget which one it is though.

It is white/bronze BIP, not white and cinder. And the other pair you are thinking of is white/cinnamon - dark curry!!!!!

BIP Roberts

I understood your meaning! It is called "gum-sole" in Korea. I learned new colorway to you.

If you want any description of this pair, I'm gonna take a pic for you asap.

MNdeal,

I'm trying to wear my AF1 everyday. but I don't have enough opportunity & time to wear it because of my job. ㅠ.ㅠ

I love wearing AF1!

Last edited:
It is white/bronze BIP, not white and cinder. And the other pair you are thinking of is white/cinnamon - dark curry!!!!!

My bad - you have photographic memory when it comes to boxes and CWs. Me, it's all jumbled in my head!

Where did I get "cinder' from?

Solecuts, you need to a take a group shot of everything you have - your AF1s are out of this world man!

Yeah. That's them, Kev.

From now on, I'll just ask Nadel.

He's like the FBI - probably packing a full dossier of info on every pair in any of our collections he wants. :D

I'm about to file a FOIA request so I can see the contents of my folder. :nerd:

Seriously though, good stuff, Mike. Your encyclopedic knowledge is appreciated.

dude seriously knows more about what forces i have than i do :nerd:

BIP that pair happened to be sitting on the floor of my office along with about 25 other pairs :smh:

that green midsole pair is amazing solecuts!... i thought they were from 1992. Saw a pic of you wearing them on your instagram.. sick!

Back
Top Bottom