TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

What I posted was all 13 except for the nyc lows. Those were a 5.5 I think.
Damn, so much nice stuff kicking around in a 13 lately but I'm pretty hesitant about copping **** a full size and a half too big. I did grab a pair recently though so maybe that'll change once they arrive.

Awesome pairs @1neDeep  I need those emerald jewels badly.

Damn, so much nice stuff kicking around in a 13 lately but I'm pretty hesitant about copping **** a full size and a half too big. I did grab a pair recently though so maybe that'll change once they arrive.

Awesome pairs @1neDeep  I need those emerald jewels badly.
thanks man...you already know how i feel about your collection lol

Thanks Man!

Bonus

this page is on fire

nice mids and lows deep, youve really stepped you your game in the last year

between RBN and Maza size 13 heads can buy there dream collection

those olys are too clean

got a big time grail in a few days ago, been on the hunt for these for years upon years. this pair is so crispy though well worth the wait

@Jae718  thanks man. it aint been easy finding pairs...but i guess anything worth having isnt easy either lol

those cones are some serious business too!

anyone gonna do a gumbo id aka what the force?
i'm trying to do a pair that's not too hideous. thanks to rookie for the heads up.

Nice cones, Jae.

Nice Olys, Miguel. Finding the big sizes in a lot of this stuff is nearly impossible.

Anybody whose a size 11 or better and has a third of my collection is beating me in terms of degree of difficulty IMO.

ZS - you already know!

Last edited:
WDYWT

On a related note, anyone else with reeds had the sockliner turn a green tea kinda colour?

Last edited:
Bip, here is one I have that looks to be absent from your CVS list. They are a size 14 DS with box and I bought them for $35 + shipping.

I am more or less retired (although one pickup is in the mail and I just bought the NB 997s), but who is this Maza fellow with size 13s?

Case in point with being retired --- those white/purples from RBN. Hard to justify on any level to me right now despite how much I love them. I feel salty, however, for having missed some red/white canvas highs that I didn't find out about until too late. I guess "non-ds but clean 90s AFIs for a decent price" is about the only thing that makes me jump right now.

Not guilty :lol:

Wish I was though.

My mission for a full set of early 90s canvas pairs has stalled a bit. Haven't added one in a while.

I still need, off top of my head:

Pine green lows
Royal lows
Red highs
Syracuse highs
Lakers lows
Pine highs
red lows (I have 2 pairs of the 97s though)
white, navy highs
white/navy lows
black/white lows black midsole, gum
white, gum low
white, hum mid
black, white low, white mid sole, black outsole
black,white lows black midsole, no gum

What I do have:

black/royal high
black/red high
black/white high
black/silver high
black/green high
white/spruce mid
Pine/white mid
Purple high
Purple low
Orange high
Royal high (these are samples)
black/canyon low
Michigan high
navy/white low
all black low
black/white low no gum - my pair is beat though!

...So, off the top of my head, I'm 16/30 - better than Dwight Howard from the line.

What colors am I missing, guys?

What about the green and black lows - has anybody seen another pair besides that beat pair that skit has listed as sold forever?

Last edited:
jae - cones are beautiful. regret selling mine for sure!

1nedeep - that oly shape though!

great pick ups guys

Hmm. Tumbled leather with white swoosh... Not sure. I have a black tumbled leather with black swoosh pair - they released as an NYC. I have a sample non-NYC pair. Don Chilluminati has a pair of the black mids with the white jewel swoosh, but I think that pair is regular smooth leather. There was also a pair of pebbled leather blacks with a red jewel swoosh. I have a pair of those as well. And, a black pebbled leather with a yellow swoosh - not sure if anybody here has a pair of those; I don't. ...Trying to think of all the black pebbled leather jewels I can remember.

Black/natural.

Sorry for all the grave digging; I don't get on here much anymore. Catching up a bit.

I actually have an extremely rare mid top coming in - prymone has them if he still lurks - stay tuned :D

is it the ones that say Uptowns on the back?

and thanks for the love on the cones guys

Maza=denz he used to post here regularly had a mustang as his profile photo cool dude hes built a sick collect that hes selling allot from i can prob give ppl his ig info if they need

Bip, here is one I have that looks to be absent from your CVS list. They are a size 14 DS with box and I bought them for $35 + shipping.

I am more or less retired (although one pickup is in the mail and I just bought the NB 997s), but who is this Maza fellow with size 13s?

Case in point with being retired --- those white/purples from RBN. Hard to justify on any level to me right now despite how much I love them. I feel salty, however, for having missed some red/white canvas highs that I didn't find out about until too late. I guess "non-ds but clean 90s AFIs for a decent price" is about the only thing that makes me jump right now.

Black/natural.

Sorry for all the grave digging; I don't get on here much anymore. Catching up a bit.

No need to apologize for the gravedig. Thanks much for the info, and great to see you in here.

So, add another to my list on the need side.

And, thanks for the pic of the mids.

That's why I can never lose my passion for AF1s - it's the unconquerable. It's amazing how it is still possible for people in this thread to show other hardcore AF1 heads that have been doing this for so long pairs that they either never saw, forgot existed, or know of but never had a pic.

I've been toying with the idea of selling everything off except AF1s, Dunks, and AJ1s.

I actually have an extremely rare mid top coming in - prymone has them if he still lurks - stay tuned :D

Looking forward to it.

I have pics from Prym saved, but I actually got a new computer and haven't copied my sneaker (and graff, if any of you follow my IG) reference and archive pics over.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom