TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

boutta buy these... whats a reasonable price???

3810287179_f7c3a88f0d_o.jpg

couldnt find them on the 1thology anyone know what year they dropped?

boutta buy these... whats a reasonable price???

3810287179_f7c3a88f0d_o.jpg

couldnt find them on the 1thology anyone know what year they dropped?

I'm pretty confident those are 93s or 94s, and in that condition, I would pay 150-175 tops.

I'm pretty confident those are 93s or 94s, and in that condition, I would pay 150-175 tops.

Ordered my ID's (2-18-11) got a email confirmation saying there working on it but no UPS tracking or completion notice yet.  
tired.gif

Ordered my ID's (2-18-11) got a email confirmation saying there working on it but no UPS tracking or completion notice yet.  
tired.gif

Ordered mine 2-18 as well and as of 3/5 they were departing from Arkansas, USA.  Thinking they'll be here tomorrow.

Ordered mine 2-18 as well and as of 3/5 they were departing from Arkansas, USA.  Thinking they'll be here tomorrow.

Figured I'd ask in this thread as well. Anyone know how the Workboots fit? I usually wear a size 11.5 but had to size down to an 11 in the Bobbito's. I'd hate to buy the wrong size.

Figured I'd ask in this thread as well. Anyone know how the Workboots fit? I usually wear a size 11.5 but had to size down to an 11 in the Bobbito's. I'd hate to buy the wrong size.

The leather midsole workbooks run big, I'm a 13 but had to get a 12.

The rubber midsole pair runs true to size.

The leather midsole workbooks run big, I'm a 13 but had to get a 12.

The rubber midsole pair runs true to size.

very surprised that the leather actually feels kinda soft. hate the metal piece on the strap - prolly not going to even use the strap at all. overall, i'm happy.
ip0312.jpg

Back
Top Bottom