TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yea chris (battlegrd) ...I could have paid less than 150 if it wasn't for that $30 shipping....

laune...I did find a pair of mita 95s awhile ago in a 7.5 (mid last year)...I was broke at the time hehe sorry....

ucasta dope hybrids!!!

ooo btw fam.... I saw some random white dude rocking some air max pluses the other day (similar to these hyper blues) but instead the blue fade was purple ....the swoosh was yellow I think or gold but I couldn't get a closer look ....I just glanced at it once and kept waiting for the bus...any info??? fakes?!?
rut9xt.jpg

What up Mike!

FeindForNike - Thanks again man, appreciate it.

Aaron, dope pick-up man!
pimp.gif

To school today

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

haha yea chris (battlegrd) ...I could have paid less than 150 if it wasn't for that $30 shipping....

laune...I did find a pair of mita 95s awhile ago in a 7.5 (mid last year)...I was broke at the time hehe sorry....

ucasta dope hybrids!!!

ooo btw fam.... I saw some random white dude rocking some air max pluses the other day (similar to these hyper blues) but instead the blue fade was purple .... the swoosh was yellow I think or gold but I couldn't get a closer look ....I just glanced at it once and kept waiting for the bus...any info??? fakes?!?
rut9xt.jpg

i know there are fakes of those...but i also know there is a faded purplish cw of the pluses....
i got my pair of structures
wink.gif
hope u guys get urs

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

Man this structure business is wack. Stupid Bay Area.

One person in the official post in retro says NTSF got em then you guys say they dont got em.

Then I call there and dude said "only current model no retros" I dont know who to believe, I already
hate NTSF for lying to me before.

Peace.

i quoted u in the official thread too....damn i wanted two pair
mad.gif
; theguy said they never got em....lazy +*% probably didnt wanna ship em out or something....

Sup Fam

It's been a long time i have been here but i can see that's the thread is going stronger and faster.

Few pics for me 2 pick up and last week rotation.

Peace

thought this would be the right thread to say, AM90 Infrared again second half of 08
(if it hadnt already been discussed)

Yo GJ (berkum2step), wat is jou maat ook al weer? Ben je nog steeds op zoek naar powerwalls? Heb misschien een adresje voor je!

Lex ~ whats up dude, havent seen you around in a minute! hope everything is well.

Those W&W up there are beautiful
pimp.gif
quality pick up right there.

Morning Fida-dida-dam,

Man I swear I would be satisfied (could it be?) with shoes if I had about 20 pairs of '99 am1s grey and 20 pairs USA am1s. Did I ever say that I'mboring? Well I am.

Doki - USA am1s and W&Ws,
frown.gif
= my feelings.

Raf - What kind of orange laces are those? I'm still looking for some for those shoes. It's a good look.

Oli/Kev - You are right about those 95s. Maybe I should just save for currys.

Later

Sup_
i quoted u in the official thread too....damn i wanted two pair
mad.gif
; the guy said they never got em....lazy +*% probably didnt wanna ship em out or something....
Confirmed. They got them in so try again and call (if you want). Yeah theres something about the NTSF workers they just don't wanna helpanyone.

The last time I called for a pair of 3M dunks and they said they got them and would hold them for me. I drove all the way down to SF, paid toll, parking and
when I got there, dude said they never had them or sold out long time ago.
mad.gif

Word up Mike!

Peace.

Ucasta, i also bid on those hybrids.
I was lowballin though, they looked too beat in my opinion.
You plannin on restoring them?

Doki75, nice stuff!

GOOD MORNING FAM....(AFTERNOON/EVENING FOR SOME!)

Glad to see everyone is picking up their Structures!!
happy.gif
ooo btw fam.... I saw some random white dude rocking some air max pluses the other day (similar to these hyper blues) but instead the blue fade was purple .... the swoosh was yellow I think or gold but I couldn't get a closer look ....I just glanced at it once and kept waiting for the bus...any info??? fakes?!?

Brian, it sounds like it could be the women's colorway that was released if I can remember correctly.

well nice pick up on the hybrids, Ucasta. definitely one of the better c/w's.

can't figure out which ones i prefer:

1978S'
2e308z7.jpg

yours:
2mcrpd.jpg

Doki, nice rotation of kicks.

Cris, what a great job on those iDs, one of the best in my book.

Peace FAM!

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Sup James, how's the Canadian weather treating you?

Well, it was hot (like 11 celcius) about 2 weeks ago. Now its back to -15.. but at least its too cold to snow
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom