Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upon a Burning Body
San Antonio metal 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was so hyped for that Upon A Burning Body album when I first heard their 5 Minutes Alone cover, but the album disappointed me. And that whole "Here's to you, Here's to me..." part is right out of I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell. They should have just quoted the movie.

That Pantera cover is definitely worth checking out though
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

I was so hyped for that Upon A Burning Body album when I first heard their 5 Minutes Alone cover, but the album disappointed me. And that whole "Here's to you, Here's to me..." part is right out of I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell. They should have just quoted the movie.

That Pantera cover is definitely worth checking out though
smokin.gif

I know that part was in the Tucker Max movie but I could have sworn I heard it somewhere else even before that. I like the official video to that song. Its just a party with the Bandidos motorcycle gang lol.

^^Love that song. I was so amped for Returners it seemed like forever inbetween records for those guys.

Today:

As I Lay Dying
UnderOath
Coheed and Cambria
Stick To Your Guns
Circle Jerks

I remember back in the day when my homey was satanist, all he would blast was Goatwhore and Slayer, we used to kick it and I got into Goatwhore after a while, pretty solid band 
pimp.gif

Damn, yesterday I managed to keep the metalheads thread on page one at all times up until about 730pm. And only two posts since?

Looks like im going to kick it up a notch.

Today:

Wolves In The Throne Room
Early Times
No Way Out
I See Stars
Rainbow
Iced Earth

nice to see some old faces up in here
pimp.gif

whats up matt? bcf?

anyways, just got back from rammstein. now THAT was a show...HOLY. one of the best ive ever been too. they played too much new stuff that i didnt recognize since i stopped listening to them about 2 years ago or so but holy @%!+, that was awesome

so much freaking fire. and a GIANT penis that shot foam
roll.gif
roll.gif

^Nothing like some giant penis to get the crowd going. Sounds like the first time I saw GWAR live. Now im not the biggest fan of their music but they put on one hell of a show. Glad to hear you had a good time Physicx.

sounds like a wild night is about to go down there bud
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
have fun

i was about to go to into eternity tonight cause one of the local drummers from edmonton is now playing for them. i think thats awesome

and im just pissed that rammstein didnt play this, or amerika (really? no amerika? i dont even like that song tbh but i thought that they would play it)

Saw The Deftones last night. Sooooo sick. Only thing was they didn't play enough from Around The Fur. Still one of the best live shows I've seen in years.

Chino chillin on our side of the stage
pimp.gif

Btw, not metal but free New Found Glory show in NJ next week. I'm in there.

^I am jealous you saw the Deftones. Thats one band that ive had the opportunity to see many times but different crap always comes up to prevent me from going to one of their shows.

x2 for jealousy for going to a free NFG show. They put on a pretty good live show.

Today while doing the books for work:

Nevermore
Death
W.A.S.P.

i havn't seen NFG since the Catalyst tour. im hyped. its in a mall parking lot too. its gunna be like a mini Warped Tour with local bands and X games type stuff and a BBQ apparently. should be cool.

i havn't seen NFG since the Catalyst tour. im hyped. its in a mall parking lot too. its gunna be like a mini Warped Tour with local bands and X games type stuff and a BBQ apparently. should be cool.
Journeys BBQ?
They were here last Friday with 10 Years, i didn't get to go since I wasn't in the area and didn't feel like driving even though it was down the road 
laugh.gif

yea the Journeys thing
laugh.gif

isnt it a different headliner every week? think its was Thursday this weekend in NC. we lucked out with New Found Glory
pimp.gif

yea the Journeys thing
laugh.gif

isnt it a different headliner every week? think its was Thursday this weekend in NC. we lucked out with New Found Glory
pimp.gif

Yeah and it's different athletes too, Denver got lucky and got Rob Dyrdek.
Also I know it's not metal but this is truly amazing, Roger Waters and David Gilmour playing Comfortably Numb May 12th, the rest of the surviving Floyd members appeared later on that night and performed a song 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^saw Roger Waters play last winter, the Wall was crazy good, even though I'm more of a dark side of the moon guy

liked the part when they had the fascist pig floating across the whole arena

Back
Top Bottom