TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

DS 1997 Penny 3s. Size 14 - as many of you know, that's Penny's size. Autographed w/ Upper Deck COA.

What's going on Team Penny? I haven't been on NT since May lol.

The thread has slowed down a bit, but I am still very active, but so unlucky...

Will get the Air Penny II all white next week!
Also another pair of the Suns foams!
picked up a pair of the white/ black Zoom Rookies!
Got some Penny replicas as well (Suns road jersey size 44 2001-2002)

BUT

still on the search for the Penny Sole Collector Crate
99-00 authentic or pro cut purple suns road jersey
99-00 authentic or pro cut white suns home jersey
02-03 authentic or pro cut orange alternate suns road jersey
05-06 authentic or pro cut white Knicks home jersey
07-08 authentic or pro cut white Heat home jersey

If anybody here knows a place or person where I could get them or you yourself want to part with it,

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!

My birthday just passed recently and my cousins got me a pretty awesome birthday gift. They printed out some of my personal favorites from my Penny shoe photography that I photographed a few years ago and also got them framed for me so I can display my photography in my new home.

Last edited:
My birthday just passed recently and my cousins got me a pretty awesome birthday gift. They printed out some of my personal favorites from my Penny shoe photography that I photographed a few years ago and also got them framed for me so I can display my photography in my new home.

NICE!

Just wanted to let all of you know that something big will arrive at my doorstep at the beginning of November! Will post picks, once I will hold it in my hands!

as promised, here are the pics:

so I got all Penny Knicks jerseys, so I am only missing the Suns ones that I still do not have, so I am coming closer to having all authentics/ pro cuts that Penny ever wore!

as promised, here are the pics:

so I got all Penny Knicks jerseys, so I am only missing the Suns ones that I still do not have, so I am coming closer to having all authentics/ pro cuts that Penny ever wore!

Very nice! I need that home Knicks jersey!! I just picked up a game issued 1996 All Star jersey though! I'll take pictures of it after work!

Back
Top Bottom