TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

There's an authentic 1999 Road Jersey on eBay right now size 44 I think.. I'm looking for a size 52 or 48. And I'm still on a heavy search for OG/Footaction Exclusives Penny IV size 10.5-11 any help would be appreciated team Penny Fam!

PM me, bro. I'm actually thinking about selling one of my black/royal IVs. It's size 10.5 and in very good condition. I do want to keep them but I'm low on bedroom space so I'm getting rid of some doubles to make some room.

I am still in Phoenix right now and I got some new Penny stuff, but I am still not getting the stuff that I was looking for. Does anybody know in Phoenix, where I could authentic Penny Hardaway jerseys??? Mostly from the suns era! Thanks!

I am still in Phoenix right now and I got some new Penny stuff, but I am still not getting the stuff that I was looking for. Does anybody know in Phoenix, where I could authentic Penny Hardaway jerseys??? Mostly from the suns era! Thanks!

if i were you, I'd start looking for game worn stuff instead of just regular authentics

I did! I knew it was you ;-)! Got anything else you want to sell?

Haha nice! I was pretty sure you were the buyer also.

I always have different things with new additions every week. No more Penny stuff for the moment though.

Haha nice! I was pretty sure you were the buyer also.

I always have different things with new additions every week. No more Penny stuff for the moment though.

Good anticipation there ;-)! OK cool!

Just a little annoucement, I bought some nice Penny stuff that I will receive in around 3 weeks, then I will post pics!

Haven't posted on here in a little bit so here's the latest I've taken.  Took some photos of the 2 replicas and the authentic jersey together recently.  Also picked up a Memphis State Hardaway jersey recently so I wanted to take some shots of it with my Memphis Penny shoes.  Took a pretty cool shot of my Penny 1s.  And last pic is a shot I took of my cool grey Jordan XIs together with my Cool Grey Penny IVs.  I'll be sure to post more Penny stuff again soon.

Last edited:
It's size 40

Which one of you guys bought my Wht/Red Penny IV's sz 9.5?

Lol. I tried to buy a pair from sc. Seller acciidently sent to the wrong addy(had multiple items to ship. Got flabergasted). Got mey refund and everything. No big deal. I got in touch with the guy who eended up gtting the IVs by mistak. I wasn't trying to purchas. Hee never hit me back.

Were you thee original seller??

nthat.gif

dey need to retro da flight 96. dose up dere are so crazy. alzo da black flight 96 are crazy.

Nice, Max! I used to have the white version of that Penny III shirt but I don't know where it is anymore. Awesome.

Last edited:
Haven't posted on here in a little bit so here's the latest I've taken.  Took some photos of the 2 replicas and the authentic jersey together recently.  Also picked up a Memphis State Hardaway jersey recently so I wanted to take some shots of it with my Memphis Penny shoes.  Took a pretty cool shot of my Penny 1s.  And last pic is a shot I took of my cool grey Jordan XIs together with my Cool Grey Penny IVs.  I'll be sure to post more Penny stuff again soon.
Dope! 
smokin.gif

Nice, Max! I used to have the white version of that Penny III shirt but I don't know where it is anymore. Awesome.

Thanks,

the things you posted are pretty cool as well!
I just stumbled over these shirts by conincidence!
I guess you better find that T-Shirt and donate it to my collection ;-)

Thanks,

the things you posted are pretty cool as well!
I just stumbled over these shirts by conincidence!
I guess you better find that T-Shirt and donate it to my collection ;-)

Thanks! Nice. Great finds! I need to look through the storage to find some of my old lost Penny stuff. Haha.

Last edited:
Thanks! Nice. Great finds! I need to look through the storage to find some of my old lost Penny stuff. Haha.

I can fully understand you. I got so much Penny stuff meanwhile that when I need to l look for something, it takes me some time, actually more than I always expect. I think I got round about 170 things from Penny, so including, shoes, shirts, jerseys, shorts, hats, pullover etc.

I think around christmas time I will make a detailed count!

I can fully understand you. I got so much Penny stuff meanwhile that when I need to l look for something, it takes me some time, actually more than I always expect. I think I got round about 170 things from Penny, so including, shoes, shirts, jerseys, shorts, hats, pullover etc.

I think around christmas time I will make a detailed count!

That's awesome. I want to count all my Penny stuff now too. Haha.

That's awesome. I want to count all my Penny stuff now too. Haha.

Hahaha let's make an inventory ;-), I already got that for my shoes and the authentic jerseys, but apart from that, I would have to do some detailed count!

Lol. I tried to buy a pair from sc. Seller acciidently sent to the wrong addy(had multiple items to ship. Got flabergasted). Got mey refund and everything. No big deal. I got in touch with the guy who eended up gtting the IVs by mistak. I wasn't trying to purchas. Hee never hit me back.

Were you thee original seller??
Nope wasn't me. The pair I sold went to "Maximillian" and were never listed on SC. You have me confused with someone else.

Back
Top Bottom