TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

LVD - Nice Foams.  I wish the cough drops (I hate calling them that) were the same black on the upper.

Jared - It is hard to believe you have never owned a IV...nice pick up.

Krock (Or is it K-Rock) - Miami Pennys are underrated.  5 years from now people are going to be sad they missed them.

This is my newest pick up.  If any of you are in Dallas this weekend, my full Penny collection will be on display at Kixpo.  Plus you could meet me and we could high five...or I can buy you a beer.  But you would still owe me a high five.

Hoop Pack

I wasnt really a fan of the cough drops.. but I really have a second opinion on them now^^  dope bro! Oh.. I got these a week early in the Los Angeles area.. they're not really PENNYs.. but they're in the family.. kinda

I think I'm the only person whose favorite Penny Shoe is the Penny 4 OGs not retros (Other than this guy).. And I saw both the blue/black/wht and red/black/wht on Ebay DS.. and I didnt pull the trigger..
embarassed.gif

Kickz - Those are nice...very creative. 

I Stay - I love the IVs but I don't have a favorite, I celebrate the entire catalog.

One thing though, that guy was wrong (and maybe drunk?).  These are the best IVs...

A trip to the outlets yesterday: $80 a piece

I will post kixpo pics tomorrow...

Dude in the vid had me crackin up lol. "These got the carbon fiber.......I don't even know what it's for."

lol c'mon son! You don't know what carbon fiber on a shoe is for???!!!!

Anyways he made some good points which anyone who owns any OG or older nike shoes knows about.

Seemed like he tried to use too many "sneakerhead" type slang words too. I don't see how people talk like that. I buy stuff not cop stuff. lol

Anyways.......hopefully I'll be picking up some new Pennys soon. Just haven't had anything hit my radar yet.

Peace TEAM PENNY!!!

A few nights back to another highly air conditioned theatre.....took me about 2 years to find a sweater in magic colors:

Hi and Good day to Team Penny...

Just want to share my updated 1/2 cent collection - red version of the Penny Line...

Good day to All...
wink.gif

71835814e73439c0f5d4928ba86068a2d9626d4.jpg

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Hi and Good day to Team Penny...

Just want to share my updated 1/2 cent collection - red version of the Penny Line...

Good day to All...
wink.gif
Good Stuff!

I am sure most of you have seen this picture - Summer 2011 release.  I like them cause I am a sucker for grey but I wish they would retro the OG Blk/Blk or wht/wht colorway.

nike-summer-2011-footwear-preview-5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom