Teary mugshot drew $114K in donations.... but the money is gone

She should of had a back up for the back up then a back up for that back up just in case the back up didn't back up

Word to Xzibit

You're just talking your usual "opposite guy" nonsense again bro. Nothing new here.

Funny how having a back up plan is absurd to yall. Being responsible is thrown out the window when you need money I guess.
Nobody said it's absurd.... just that it's obvious she didn't have one...

you are acting like she did have a backup babysitter and actually wanted her kids to sit in the car and die...

This is mainly because you have no experience with the issues poor people have to deal with so I can't really be mad at your lack of insight.

Last edited:
y'all let op, who is a repeat racially offensive poster, bait y'all with this thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No need to make up lies. I defend an innocent man and you losers scream racism. Think for yourselves and quit only focusing on skin color. 

Guarantee if this person in the story was white you'd all be flaming her. You know it, I know it. Get over it.

y'all let op, who is a repeat racially offensive poster, bait y'all with this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No need to make up lies. I defend an innocent man and you losers scream racism. Think for yourselves and quit only focusing on skin color. 

Guarantee if this person in the story was white you'd all be flaming her. You know it, I know it. Get over it.

Man were you knocked in the head? How do you say one thing then blatantly contradict it in the next sentence? Like at no point you stopped to think about it? That's wild. You literally went from some **** like "the sky is blue. The sky is red". How in the hell?

she shoulda had a back up for her back up in case her back up sitter aint show up

or she shoulda had at least one friend/family member who has nothing going on to just up and watch her kids at a moments notice

i think leaving children in a car by themselves should be met with the death penalty

Does this make top 10 dumbest post of the year or nah?

Nobody said it's absurd.... just that it's obvious she didn't have one...

you are acting like she did have a backup babysitter and actually wanted her kids to sit in the car and die...

This is mainly because you have no experience with the issues poor people have to deal with so I can't really be mad at your lack of insight.

I lived in the Philippines for a total of 4 years in a small province in cavite . I laugh at your "you don't know poor" response.

Doesn't matter what she wanted to do, it's what she actually did

Again, if Yall are down to defend leaving kids in a car pending a "lack" or options that's your opinion

Last edited:
Yeah great answer, good job

You're just talking your usual "opposite guy" nonsense again bro. Nothing new here.

Funny how having a back up plan is absurd to yall. Being responsible is thrown out the window when you need money I guess.

Newsflash your opinion is the minority so whose really the opposite guy :lol:

Back up plan? Yeah it's always great to have a well thought out plan in hindsight, because that's how life works right? You never had to make a spur of the moment decision.

Last edited:
I lived in the Philippines for a total of 4 years in a small province in cavite . I laugh at your "you don't know poor" response.

Doesn't matter what she wanted to do, it's what she actually did

Again, if Yall are down to defend leaving kids in a car pending a "lack" or options that's your opinion
wow you voluntarily spent four years in a filipino village...now you understand everything

Lol.

wow you voluntarily spent four years in a filipino village...now you understand everything

Lol.

That was is response to your "This is mainly because you have no experience with the issues poor people have to deal with so I can't really be mad at your lack of insight." comment.

But of course you blow it out of context and somehow grab "I know everything" out of it

That was is response to your "This is mainly because you have no experience with the issues poor people have to deal with so I can't really be mad at your lack of insight." comment.

But of course you blow it out of context and somehow grab "I know everything" out of it
you voluntary spent four years in a filipino village.

I bet when people talk About race relations you bring up the 3 years you had a black coworker

Back up plan? Yeah it's always great to have a well thought out plan in hindsight, because that's how life works right? You never had to make a spur of the moment decision.

The idea of Sticking extremely young kids in a car for an hour long being a bad idea and inexcusable is the minority? You got it dude.

Last edited:

The idea of Sticking extremely young kids in a car for an hour long being a bad idea and inexcusable is the minority? You got it dude.
What is up with you and not sticking to the topic? You said I'm known as the opposite guy in threads but you're clearly the minority in this thread

Got left in the car too many times to count as a kid, hated that **** :smh:

Word, especially when that handheld game dies and the hunger/restlessness starts to kick in :smh:

She sounds like she is trying to make chess moves for a better life for both her and her children, so it's frustrating to read about the roadblocks being thrown in her way. I hope for the best.

Cats really arguing about everything except the main point of this thread? Wait, that's not unusual on NT.

Last edited:
71 degrees is not hot, ive left my daughter in the car to run and pay for gas.

I remember my mom get groceries with me and my 2 brothers in the car.

I think a couple idiots who left their kids in unreasonable conditions cast bad light on parents who do it responsibly

71 degrees is not hot, ive left my daughter in the car to run and pay for gas.

I remember my mom get groceries with me and my 2 brothers in the car.

I think a couple idiots who left their kids in unreasonable conditions cast bad light on parents who do it responsibly
You need to be in jail, you're a horrible parent. They could of got kidnapped or died of heat exhaustion.

And that's what it comes down to. When you do something like, I don't know, leave your small children in a car for about an hour you lose credibility, is that so hard to understand?

Inb4 you hate all things female
So this 2 year old and younger kid come up missing, do they still feel sorry for her? Kids puts something in their mouth and choke to death, do we still feel sorry? My son is 3 I won't even run in the gas station and leave him in the car. Its a crazy world and to leave those small children in the car is just plain dumb, its stupid no excuses. But wait she cried and apologized so its cool. Idgaf what she did with the money I ain't give her a penny, its what she did that needs to be looked at and its being overlooked. Dumb **** happens too much.

I wont even leave my dogs in the car,

Reading these comments really lets you see who really understands the struggle, im not talking about your parents buying you a honda instead of the bmw all your friends have,
I see alot of dudes on here that were raised by the huxtables or the bradys, and dont forget about that asian guilt...

I wouldnt bring some bad *** kids into an interview either,
I know first hand about what the media can do to a situation and what its like to be dirt poor..

Bunch of weenies.

Word, especially when that handheld game dies and the hunger/restlessness starts to kick in :smh:

She sounds like she is trying to make chess moves for a better life for both her and her children, so it's frustrating to read about the roadblocks being thrown in her way. I hope for the best.

Cats really arguing about everything except the main point of this thread? Wait, that's not unusual on NT.

Summed it up. Hope everything works out in that womens favor.

Last edited:
:rofl: I swear ppl have too much hope in other ppl or don't know how to properly see a person for what they are.

She wouldn't have got a dime for leaving her kids in the car.

I was left on the car a bunch as a little kid, under 5 or 6 and stuff... I remember some long *** waits... Remember a very specific moment for like 2 hours while my mom went into Walmart...

I turned out decent... Granted, I haven't talked to my mother in 4 years and ima savage... But mostly decent lol...
Hold up, your mom left you ON the car not IN?

The ****!!!???? :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom