Teary mugshot drew $114K in donations.... but the money is gone

So you guys would rather her just stay home and not go on any job interviews then you'll be calling her welfare queen. Lose lose situation
I forgot we live in a world where babysitting has been outlawed since the Babysitters War of 1812.

Cold world :smh:

I forgot we live in a world where babysitting has been outlawed since the Babysitters War of 1812.

Cold world
mean.gif
The Babysitter Wars
mean.gif
, so many lost, so many twenties unclaimed.

I watched the Kevin Burns doc just last month

Ya'll acting like they're not going to check her spending and bank statements once this comes to trial.

Why would this dude, who you claim is lying, risk his reputation publicly if he wasn't sure of his claims and did research?

she shoulda had a back up for her back up in case her back up sitter aint show up

or she shoulda had at least one friend/family member who has nothing going on to just up and watch her kids at a moments notice

i think leaving children in a car by themselves should be met with the death penalty

Does this make top 10 dumbest post of the year or nah?
I started reading the post thinking why is this dumb I was saying similar and then I read the last sentence :stoneface: then I see who posted it :rolleyes :smh: :x Not surprised and yes, yes it is top 10 for sure.
71 degrees is not hot, ive left my daughter in the car to run and pay for gas.

I remember my mom get groceries with me and my 2 brothers in the car.

I think a couple idiots who left their kids in unreasonable conditions cast bad light on parents who do it responsibly
You need to be in jail, you're a horrible parent. They could of got kidnapped or died of heat exhaustion.
Bruh you gonna front like leaving your kids in a car to do a job interview is the same thing as leaving your kids in the car while you get gas? :lol:

Pick the posts you choose to be sarcastic about more wisely.

:rofl: I swear ppl have too much hope in other ppl or don't know how to properly see a person for what they are.

She wouldn't have got a dime for leaving her kids in the car.

I was left on the car a bunch as a little kid, under 5 or 6 and stuff... I remember some long *** waits... Remember a very specific moment for like 2 hours while my mom went into Walmart...

I turned out decent... Granted, I haven't talked to my mother in 4 years and ima savage... But mostly decent lol...
Hold up, your mom left you ON the car not IN?

The ****!!!???? :smh:

Lol no... I meant in...

Although that does bring back a memory of my mother unable to lift me on the pony... And then laughing when I fell off of it...

For those who believe what Shanesha Taylor posted...think of it this way. The prosecutors didn't rescind the deal just based on one guy's word. They probably did their research and found out that she didn't do what was required of her. Shanesha's entire defense team didn't just decide to quit for no reason. They usually quit when the defendant isn't capable of listening to their instructions or is extremely hard to deal with.

If Shanesha really didn't spend all that money on useless things, she would have sent her bank statements and a sworn affidavit to the prosecutors already. Instead, she chose to write an internet article and post on her twitter.

For those who believe what Shanesha Taylor posted...think of it this way. The prosecutors didn't rescind the deal just based on one guy's word. They probably did their research and found out that she didn't do what was required of her. Shanesha's entire defense team didn't just decide to quit for no reason. They usually quit when the defendant isn't capable of listening to their instructions or is extremely hard to deal with.

If Shanesha really didn't spend all that money on useless things, she would have sent her bank statements and a sworn affidavit to the prosecutors already. Instead, she chose to write an internet article and post on her twitter.
Exactly!

It's not like the prosecutors didn't build up a case/fact check beforehand. If she was so innocent, she could easily prove it. It's fairly easy to prove if there was 1) interviews lined up for her, 2) if she showed up or not, 3) how the funds were spend based on transactions.

The facts of the case is that she was ordered by the court to put 40K into a trust fund for her kids to avoid any prosecution from the original case, which she was NOT. All that misc junk means nothing.

Of the monthly spending she offered to the court, she stated she spent:

$160 - Cable TV

$115 - Internet

$75 - Telephone

$300- Entertainment/Dining/Recreation

IF she was struggling so bad, she could have easily cut some expense, instead of living it up with other people's money.

Ya'll defend her like she's your aunt or something.
mean.gif

Last edited:
how can they tell her what to do with the money first of all.  

she already did her punishment for child endangerment.

going after her again (because she doesnt agree to lock up a majority of the money she needs right now in a "trust" that they are goin to make interest off of) doesnt benefit her.

second of all, she explained that the jobs they lined up werent going to help her situation and were too difficult to make happen

fourth of all, u say she can easily verify what she spent on, just as easily then can find out what she spent money on. she has a detailed summary of where the money went, where is this evidence of designer jeans and studio time? where are the receipts and pics of the clothes? where is the check she wrote to the studio?

and the defense team quit because she didnt want to "donate" 5000 to their "nonprofit"

all of this has already been explained 
mean.gif

They rescinded the deal because she didn't make a trust fund, not because she spent the money though. Her whole argument is that's too much money to put away for later and they won't survive now. I guess that's not plausible? Nah you people really think she doesn't want to make a trust fund to buy Michael Kors :lol:

Last edited:
I could tell blaster dude doesn't know what it is to struggle.

It's almost like this woman would've been better off by not having any money donated to her.

Last edited:
she shoulda had a back up for her back up in case her back up sitter aint show up

or she shoulda had at least one friend/family member who has nothing going on to just up and watch her kids at a moments notice

i think leaving children in a car by themselves should be met with the death penalty

Does this make top 10 dumbest post of the year or nah?
I started reading the post thinking why is this dumb I was saying similar and then I read the last sentence :stoneface: then I see who posted it :rolleyes :smh: :x Not surprised and yes, yes it is top 10 for sure.

I think a couple idiots who left their kids in unreasonable conditions cast bad light on parents who do it responsibly
You need to be in jail, you're a horrible parent. They could of got kidnapped or died of heat exhaustion.
Bruh you gonna front like leaving your kids in a car to do a job interview is the same thing as leaving your kids in the car while you get gas? :lol:

:lol: @ picking and choosing when it's ok to leave your child alone. If it's wrong then it's wrong.

:lol: @ picking and choosing when it's ok to leave your child alone. If it's wrong then it's wrong.
You can't be this dense.

You're not leaving your child alone when you go to pump gas. They're always in plain view. You're purposely choosing to ignore context and other variables to pretend this is a right or wrong situation when it's not. Take that bull **** to somebody that'll entertain it.

Last edited:
Don't even know why I'm shocked to see idiotic posts on NT anymore.

Dudes talking about she should file a sworn affidavit with financial records when she doesnt even have a lawyer anymore. :lol:

Wish the best for that woman and her family.

Quit fooling yourselves. The money's mostly gone, assuredly, and she doesn't need a lawyer to get copies of her bank statements. 

You can't be this dense.

You're not leaving your child alone when you go to pump gas. They're always in plain view. You're purposely choosing to ignore context and other variables to pretend this is a right or wrong situation when it's not. Take that bull **** to somebody that'll entertain it.
I don't care about anything you just said. If one person is a bad person for leaving their kids in the car then so is everyone else. You want to pick and choose when you think its ok then go right ahead.

I don't care about anything you just said. If one person is a bad person for leaving their kids in the car then so is everyone else. You want to pick and choose when you think its ok then go right ahead.
So pumping gas and being 10ft away from your kid is equal to leaving em in a parking lot while in a interview and they are out of sight?

Pumping gas while you're standing literally outside your car with the door open still talking to them is the same as leaving them in a car for an hour while you're completely somewhere else? :lol:

It's offcial the argument is over. I don't care what witty comeback is typed out next to argue the point. I asked before if Yall were defending the point or just talking for no reason. Choice B it was

Plenty of people struggle and do not practice child negligence. The two do not go hand in hand so quit driving that point across.

Last edited:
Quit fooling yourselves. The money's mostly gone, assuredly, and she doesn't need a lawyer to get copies of her bank statements. 
Yeah, she paid rent for an extended period of time and past due bills. That alone with taxes taken out is most of the money, and thats without factoring in expenses for the mandatory classes and child care.

And she doesn't need a lawyer to get copies of her bank statement. But I can guarantee she needs help filing those statements with the court. For those who have not been intimately involved with the court system, it is incredibly intimidating... especially when the charges are against you. You need paperwork to get paperwork to file your paperwork. For a mother who has to meet all of those requirements and also look for gainful employment, it can be a lot.

Im out this thread man. Yall prejudice internet warriors can have it b.

Last edited:
I'm just going to ask a question no one else has....

Do you think these kids are/will be more traumatized by:

Getting left in the car for an hour

Or

Growing up and being bullied and made fun of for being her children

Last edited:
I'm just going to ask a question no one else has....

Do you think these kids are/will be more traumatized by:

Getting left in the car for an hour

Or

Growing up and being bullied and made fun of for being her children

I dont think anyone is gonna care about this story by the time the kids grow up.

Yeah, she paid rent for an extended period of time and past due bills. That alone with taxes taken out is most of the money, and thats without factoring in expenses for the mandatory classes and child care.

And she doesn't need a lawyer to get copies of her bank statement. But I can guarantee she needs help filing those statements with the court. For those who have not been intimately involved with the court system, it is incredibly intimidating... especially when the charges are against you. You need paperwork to get paperwork to file your paperwork. For a mother who has to meet all of those requirements and also look for gainful employment, it can be a lot.

Im out this thread man. Yall prejudice internet warriors can have it b.
Her lawyer and everyone on her side didn't just turn their backs for no reason, bro. 

Back
Top Bottom