TEEN GETS ON BUS WITH SEVERED ARM AFTER BROOKLYN SNEAKER ROBBERY VICTIM RUNS DOWN ASSAILANT IN SUV

Dude has no reason to run that guy over if the little punk didn't put a gun to his face and rob him.

Driver deserves to walk away free.

FOH

what if it was your wife he pulled a gun  on?  what if it was your kid who got stuck up? 

glad the driver made an example out of the REAL scumbag ( the kid who pulled the gun)
this attitude will surely get you 25-life regardless of how much sense it makes. you loose the self defense deal as soon as the robber starts walking away and you come at him from the back. if your such a bad mon you need get that fool while he's robbing you

ny'ers are a gritty bunch, can get arm ripped off and hop a bus like its nothing, i would have at least passed out

Stand your ground doesn't exist in NYC. The driver is screwed. At very least for the hospital bills$$$.

Last edited:
So the cops can do what? Tell him sorry? I had some young punks break into my house and steal my xbox one and I was salivating over the thought of wishing I was home and blowing somebody's head off not because they took a $350 console from me that could be replaced but for having the audacity to TAKE something from me. That kid was 17 and risked his life and freedom for some sneakers and tried to rob a man who was trying to get business handled with him the fair way. The driver is not in the wrong at all.

The kid has at least one arm to hold an L

The Robber opened Pandora's box, it was all civil until he pulled out the gun.

People get arrested and convicted for feinting gun possession or threatening to use explosives they don't really have.

He really had one!

If I had a dime for every time someone was tried and found guilty for just having a deadly weapon in the equation (but no one was hurt) and the law uses it's legalese for "what if" scenarios to put said offender behind bars I'd be rich.

It seems everyone is judging the driver cause the kid lost his arm. Before you practice sympathy for the wounded, ask how he got there in the first place.

"He could have killed the kid with his car GASP" But why would he be motivated to do that? Oh that's right he just had a gun pointed at his face.

You roll the dice then crap out, I don't feel sorry for you. Keep your money and buy lunch next time, or a book.

EDIT: Lamekilla and Shogun know whats up.

Last edited:
What the flying ****.

A pair of Aqua 8s? Are you ******* kidding me?

They BOTH deserved to be locked up. Crazy *** people man...

They will both be charged with attempted manslaughter and the robber will be slapped with armed robbery, in my uneducated opinion.

you can never gauge how someone will react to disrespect

that's all I'll say

This was beyond disrespect. This was an act of violence. An attempt to rob someone by threatening their very being. If you initiate this kind of violence you're fair game to be dealt with. Lethally if necessary.

They will both be charged with attempted manslaughter and the robber will be slapped with armed robbery, in my uneducated opinion.
This was beyond disrespect. This was an act of violence. An attempt to rob someone by threatening their very being. If you initiate this kind of violence you're fair game to be dealt with. Lethally if necessary.
i feel like the driver wasn't prepared to be in that type of situation tho.. if he was it would have panned out differently. 

Suspect wasnt charged with anything? 
laugh.gif

And all that for a pair of 8s? 
roll.gif

So the cops can do what? Tell him sorry? I had some young punks break into my house and steal my xbox one and I was salivating over the thought of wishing I was home and blowing somebody's head off not because they took a $350 console from me that could be replaced but for having the audacity to TAKE something from me. That kid was 17 and risked his life and freedom for some sneakers and tried to rob a man who was trying to get business handled with him the fair way. The driver is not in the wrong at all.

laugh.gif
 Ya'll really don't know what standing your ground or self defense is do you?.

A lot of ya'll got that George Zimmerman in you just looking for a reason which is not a good look.

I can't imagine my first thought after having my house ran through being " I wish I was there to blow his head off" 
sick.gif

Your tryna sound cool and tough buts it really comes out as mental instability.

:lol:  Ya'll really don't know what standing your ground or self defense is do you?.

A lot of ya'll got that George Zimmerman in you just looking for a reason which is not a good look.

I can't imagine my first thought after having my house ran through being " I wish I was there to blow his head off" :x

Your tryna sound cool and tough buts it really comes out as mental instability.

Like I said, have any of you people been robbed before? Like big time robbed? Shoot, I wouldn't mind blowing the dude's head off either. Get out here with all that "it's only material" BS. I have enough stress in my life, I don't need some little low life rat trying to come up on things that I worked my butt off for the legal way.

If you're life is threatened by violence and you did nothing to provoke it you have the right to defend yourself with lethal force if necessary. You killing in self defense is not violence because you did not VIOLATE anybody. It was self defense. The only violence that took place was the person attempting to rob you. But the system has us believing otherwise because they want us to hand over our RIGHT and RESPONSIBILITY to protect and defend ourselves to them.

You are a terrible human being and this planet would be better off without you on it. And I couldn't be more serious.

You're the type to become a cop and thinks it's ok to blow somebody's head off cause they disrespected you. You probably are a cop talking about salivating at the thought of shooting someone in the head. You are a monster and need to seek help. You d not belong in civilized society

How could you even miss the irony here? He's talking about having someone gone for stealing a piddly old video game, you want him gone for words.

If you're life is threatened by violence and you did nothing to provoke it you have the right to defend yourself with lethal force if necessary. You killing in self defense is not violence because you did not VIOLATE anybody. It was self defense. The only violence that took place was the person attempting to rob you. But the system has us believing otherwise because they want us to hand over our RIGHT and RESPONSIBILITY to protect and defend ourselves to them.

How old are you? Are you illiterate? Nothing about what happened comes anywhere close to self defense. It was revenge, period. Keep thinking that you have the right to kill people that Rob you. You'll end up right where you need to be.

How old are you? Are you illiterate? Nothing about what happened comes anywhere close to self defense. It was revenge, period. Keep thinking that you have the right to kill people that Rob you. You'll end up right where you need to be.

Chill I was making a statement that didn't pertain to the situation in particular.

Back
Top Bottom