Temporary Plates?

What is the point of temporary plates? I see its very popular to have temp plates on higher end luxury cars, is there an insurance benefit of some kind? Very interested.

What is the point of temporary plates? I see its very popular to have temp plates on higher end luxury cars, is there an insurance benefit of some kind? Very interested.

When you step out the dealer after paying cash for the whip, you gotta drive around with some kinda plate so you get a paper plate until you register the whip. Either that or you get a dealer plate

When you step out the dealer after paying cash for the whip, you gotta drive around with some kinda plate so you get a paper plate until you register the whip. Either that or you get a dealer plate

temporary plates on the audi r8, diamonds match what im wearing, she can't stop staring owwwwwwww

temporary plates on the audi r8, diamonds match what im wearing, she can't stop staring owwwwwwww

just what they're called, temp plates
laugh.gif

just means you just got the car and waiting on the real plates
i cant believe this thread was made
laugh.gif

just what they're called, temp plates
laugh.gif

just means you just got the car and waiting on the real plates
i cant believe this thread was made
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chuck67

i came in here to post this

Originally Posted by chuck67

i came in here to post this

really? maybe you just notice them on higher end cars because you are trying to live outside your means

really? maybe you just notice them on higher end cars because you are trying to live outside your means

Back
Top Bottom