Texas Dept. of Justice has a record of the last words of every inmate they've ever executed

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by glasses

Every victim and suspect in every one of these cases got exactly what they deserve. nothing more nothing less.
you're saying the 11 month old boy I read about deserved to get clocked in the head with a flashlight and die?

you sound like those "she had on a short skirt, she deserved that gang rape and murder" type dudes.

if you got imprisoned wrongfully and got gang raped repeatedly every night, would it be because you deserve it and your deity was punishing you for a past life you had nothing to do with and know nothing about? would you report it to the guards? would it be okay if the guards didn't stop it?

plz rspnd

plz plz plz plz rspnd

roll.gif
... fambs asked him to please respond...

The day before I was born:

Last Statement:

Goodbye to my family; I love all of you, I’m sorry for the victim’s family. I wish I could make it up to them. I want those out there to keep fighting the death penalty.
Spoiler [+]
This dude 
eek.gif

woolls_randy_lynn1.jpg

The day after I was born:

[h1]
Last Statement:

Tell my mother I love her and continue on without me. God bless her. Tell the guys on death row to continue their struggle to get off death row. That’s about it.
Spoiler [+]
smith_larry1.jpg
[/h1]

the thing that irks me most about "believers" is that no matter how logical or sound anybody else's argument is, it still pales in comparison to their "unequivocal truth". MOST believers combat any argument with the "i know i'm right so nothing you say matters" nonsense which to me makes them and their religion look like one great big joke...

[h2]

Last Statement[/h2]
Date of Execution:

November 12, 1991

Offender:

G.W. Green #576

Last Statement:

Let’s do it, man. Lock and load. Ain’t life a [expletive deleted] ?

Originally Posted by doofelos

the thing that irks me most about "believers" is that no matter how logical or sound anybody else's argument is, it still pales in comparison to their "unequivocal truth". MOST believers combat any argument with the "i know i'm right so nothing you say matters" nonsense which to me makes them and their religion look like one great big joke...

They have to be close-minded... it's hard to be a "believer" with an open-mind.  Too much solid information out there that contradicts their belief... they cannot risk allowing that information into their head.

Back
Top Bottom