Thank Me Later

drake-jpg.jpeg

Fact.

TML was boring and calculated. Only 3 out of 14 of the songs had any energy to them the others were just.....................boring

TML was boring and calculated. Only 3 out of 14 of the songs had any energy to them the others were just.....................boring

I agree, but prepare to have a wave of Drake slurppers to come in defending every beat, of every bar, of every track of this album like it was made by god himself.

I agree, but prepare to have a wave of Drake slurppers to come in defending every beat, of every bar, of every track of this album like it was made by god himself.

Yea but I think Comeback Season is on some next level classic mixtape type +@$!...

Yea but I think Comeback Season is on some next level classic mixtape type +@$!...

thank me later was good. it doesnt live up to the hype tho ppl still suckin drake but i think his mixtapes were better and as far as his singing goes its for 16 year old white girls...b.o.b. sold more than he did lol with that 1 track nothin on you @*%@ is crazy

thank me later was good. it doesnt live up to the hype tho ppl still suckin drake but i think his mixtapes were better and as far as his singing goes its for 16 year old white girls...b.o.b. sold more than he did lol with that 1 track nothin on you @*%@ is crazy

Originally Posted by dreClark

Where to now > *
"Ethiopian girl,Ethiopian girl with you're long curly hair and you're big %%@ booty..."
laugh.gif

Afro Fest was in Toronto this weekend and the Big booty curly hair'd Ethiopian girls were in full effect and what a lovely site it was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Where to now > *
"Ethiopian girl,Ethiopian girl with you're long curly hair and you're big %%@ booty..."
laugh.gif

Afro Fest was in Toronto this weekend and the Big booty curly hair'd Ethiopian girls were in full effect and what a lovely site it was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom