Thank Me Later

Unforgettable, Light Up, Miss Me, Fancy, Shut It Down, and Show Me A Good Time were all 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But this tape didn't have the lyrics that CS had

And it sure as hell didn't have the undeniably smooth R&B tracks that were on SFG

Those has reply value for dayyys

Basically, 

TML was good, but Comeback Season and So Far Gone were great to me.
You could say Room For Improvement too, but I didn't like that tape too much

Unforgettable, Light Up, Miss Me, Fancy, Shut It Down, and Show Me A Good Time were all 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And it sure as hell didn't have the undeniably smooth R&B tracks that were on SFG

Basically, 

Originally Posted by gunnascott

TML was boring and calculated. Only 3 out of 14 of the songs had any energy to them the others were just.....................boring

Originally Posted by gunnascott

TML was boring and calculated. Only 3 out of 14 of the songs had any energy to them the others were just.....................boring

CS is what made me think he was the future of hip hop. Cuz of the actual rapping. TML was classic too though but I like CS better though.

CS is what made me think he was the future of hip hop. Cuz of the actual rapping. TML was classic too though but I like CS better though.

Never cared to give this a serious listen... Have it on the pod, but I don't really think I'm gonna revisit ANYtime soon, if EVER...

TML >

Never cared to give this a serious listen... Have it on the pod, but I don't really think I'm gonna revisit ANYtime soon, if EVER...

TML >

Originally Posted by calikev34

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Basically, 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by calikev34

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Basically, 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

TML >

your bugging my dude. You need to check CS

I remember having that CD in my whip all the time and people would be like "who is THIS?!, He nice as hell"

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

TML >

your bugging my dude. You need to check CS

I remember having that CD in my whip all the time and people would be like "who is THIS?!, He nice as hell"

Back
Top Bottom