Thank Me Later

Like Wes said, as a body of work TML is better. I skip mad song on CS and/or forget they even exist half the time.

Like Wes said, as a body of work TML is better. I skip mad song on CS and/or forget they even exist half the time.

Everything he meant to say on Thank Me Later...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

Never cared to give this a serious listen... Have it on the pod, but I don't really think I'm gonna revisit ANYtime soon, if EVER...

TML >

Listening to CS would make you change your outlandish "Classic" statement about TML .

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

Never cared to give this a serious listen... Have it on the pod, but I don't really think I'm gonna revisit ANYtime soon, if EVER...

TML >

Listening to CS would make you change your outlandish "Classic" statement about TML .

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

smh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is the song, even after only 1 listen, that really made him of my fav artists.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

smh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is the song, even after only 1 listen, that really made him of my fav artists.

Comeback Season is one of the best mixtapes I've ever heard. Thank Me Later is nowhere close.

Comeback Season is one of the best mixtapes I've ever heard. Thank Me Later is nowhere close.

Agree to the fullest
TML was trash aside from Lights Up and Miss Me.
_s talm bout it's better as a complete body of work c'mon son

Agree to the fullest
TML was trash aside from Lights Up and Miss Me.
_s talm bout it's better as a complete body of work c'mon son

This is my summer CD though, we'll see its replay value after this summer...

but I think I'll vibe with this > over many albums/mixtapes cuz of the point in my life i am currently in

Back
Top Bottom