Thanks for the change, Obama.

The forces that surround power are always the real power.

What we have always had is a King and Nobility relationship. The "King" being the President and the "Nobility" being business interests, lobbyists, big donors, etc. With that in mind, as long as the Nobility is happy, the "King" doesn't have any problems. But when the Nobility is upset, well...the "King" either doesn't get re-elected, ridiculed to the point that he doesn't seek reelection or worse, end up like JFK.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

lol @ people saying they should have voted for McCain. I specifically voted for Obama to avoid McCain and Palin getting in office and until republicans change their leadership I'm doing it again. That's all politics is to me, choosing the better of two evils.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

lol @ people saying they should have voted for McCain. I specifically voted for Obama to avoid McCain and Palin getting in office and until republicans change their leadership I'm doing it again. That's all politics is to me, choosing the better of two evils.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

but when it was Bush, it was his fault... got it.

We were doing alright when Clinton was president
ohwell.gif
.  It's not like everything was all gravy until Obama got into office...
thats complete BS... Clinton's regime was the start of the downfall
our national debt was non-existent when Clinton was office

but when it was Bush, it was his fault... got it.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Murray497

ohwell.gif
Clinton's policies helped drive the real estate bubble/subprime mortgage crisis

Originally Posted by Murray497

ohwell.gif
Clinton's policies helped drive the real estate bubble/subprime mortgage crisis

Dont blame Obama...blame narrow minded thinking on behalf of the American people for thinking one man can change the entire system.

at least the fact that Obama is in office introduced the concept of 'change' to these people who arbitrarily accept the legitimacy of our system

so Obama is not the change we asked for. Can we finally make the changes that really need to be made rather than a symbolic one? 
the whole system is trash...it has nothing to do with Obama...and dont blame our brother for this !#@$ hole of a nations situation. 

Dont blame Obama...blame narrow minded thinking on behalf of the American people for thinking one man can change the entire system.

at least the fact that Obama is in office introduced the concept of 'change' to these people who arbitrarily accept the legitimacy of our system

so Obama is not the change we asked for. Can we finally make the changes that really need to be made rather than a symbolic one? 
the whole system is trash...it has nothing to do with Obama...and dont blame our brother for this !#@$ hole of a nations situation. 

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Once again, for the "Obama is free from blame" crowd... we KNOW he can't "change" everything single-handedly. This does NOT absolve him from any responsibility. Look at the bolded sentence. You REALLY believe Obama has NOTHING to do with any of the problems in the "system" ? Simply look at my previous post. Obama is a coward & is responsible (both him and his administration) for many of the problems we face today. 
I must've forgotten the poor fellow really couldn't do/say ANYTHING about Libya/Egypt/Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan/Patriot Act etc... (oh wait, his administration is dictating the course of action on all these issues and many more 
indifferent.gif
)

Once again, for the "Obama is free from blame" crowd... we KNOW he can't "change" everything single-handedly. This does NOT absolve him from any responsibility. Look at the bolded sentence. You REALLY believe Obama has NOTHING to do with any of the problems in the "system" ? Simply look at my previous post. Obama is a coward & is responsible (both him and his administration) for many of the problems we face today. 
I must've forgotten the poor fellow really couldn't do/say ANYTHING about Libya/Egypt/Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan/Patriot Act etc... (oh wait, his administration is dictating the course of action on all these issues and many more 
indifferent.gif
)

Originally Posted by tkthafm

indifferent.gif
)

You have to understand that it may not be in Americas best interest to pull out of Iraq or Afghanistan yet, and we've gotten involved in Libya but you're complaining that we didn't/won't get involved in Egypt and Syria? Why? So people like you can say "OMGZ LOOK HE'S STARTING MORE WARS WHY!"

indifferent.gif
)

You have to understand that it may not be in Americas best interest to pull out of Iraq or Afghanistan yet, and we've gotten involved in Libya but you're complaining that we didn't/won't get involved in Egypt and Syria? Why? So people like you can say "OMGZ LOOK HE'S STARTING MORE WARS WHY!"

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

indifferent.gif
)
You have to understand that it may not be in Americas best interest to pull out of Iraq or Afghanistan yet,

You're right I know nothing about Iraq or Afghanistan. I'm clueless and just want them out for the sake of complaining. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

If you have a case for us staying in either country then go ahead and make it so we can have a discussion... because if you think being in either is still in our "interest" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and we've gotten involved in Libya but you're complaining that we didn't/won't get involved in Egypt and Syria? Why? So people like you can say "OMGZ LOOK HE'S STARTING MORE WARS WHY!"

Completely missed the point. 

My gripe with how we handled Egypt is the fact that we were ever involved in the first place (not our lack of involvement once it got started). I'm just laughing at the fact we were butt-buddies with Mubarak and once he's gone we make speeches celebrating like the Egyptian citizens are too dumb to realize what was going on (hence the snake stabbing you in the back then wishing you well - the audacity of Clinton to visit Tahrir Square). 

I raised Syria in regards to Libya to point out the complete hypocrisy of the administration in claiming we are really doing it out of concern for the lives of Libya's citizens... yet have not even demanded Assad step down when he's massacring civilians (not armed rebels). 

I'm just complaining about wars though. 
alien.gif

Seems the mentality for most is: Bush = evil/illegal war. Obama war = humanitarian war/if he does anything negative, has no control over it.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

indifferent.gif
)
You have to understand that it may not be in Americas best interest to pull out of Iraq or Afghanistan yet,

You're right I know nothing about Iraq or Afghanistan. I'm clueless and just want them out for the sake of complaining. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

If you have a case for us staying in either country then go ahead and make it so we can have a discussion... because if you think being in either is still in our "interest" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and we've gotten involved in Libya but you're complaining that we didn't/won't get involved in Egypt and Syria? Why? So people like you can say "OMGZ LOOK HE'S STARTING MORE WARS WHY!"

Completely missed the point. 

My gripe with how we handled Egypt is the fact that we were ever involved in the first place (not our lack of involvement once it got started). I'm just laughing at the fact we were butt-buddies with Mubarak and once he's gone we make speeches celebrating like the Egyptian citizens are too dumb to realize what was going on (hence the snake stabbing you in the back then wishing you well - the audacity of Clinton to visit Tahrir Square). 

I raised Syria in regards to Libya to point out the complete hypocrisy of the administration in claiming we are really doing it out of concern for the lives of Libya's citizens... yet have not even demanded Assad step down when he's massacring civilians (not armed rebels). 

I'm just complaining about wars though. 
alien.gif

Seems the mentality for most is: Bush = evil/illegal war. Obama war = humanitarian war/if he does anything negative, has no control over it.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom