Thanks for the change, Obama.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Man I say let the man do His Job...it's easy for one to blame and point fingers..if you have ever been in charge of leading few people, manager, lead or supervisor you
know what that comes with. Things happen and WE don't get details as to what took place. The Man is Human like anyone else on here. He is doing a good job.
It;s ok to hate someone for no apparent reason. Even Jesus Christ was hatered. Am OUT!
I find it odd only black people compare him to Jesus.Barakka isn't really helping folks out homie sorry.He isn't really doing his job he is to bi partisan and weak to do that.Him and the Democrats are too soft to really push an agenda.
indifferent.gif
 This is the first and only time i've witnessed that, so I have no idea where you get these generalizations from...

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

http://www.wired.com/dang...1/05/secret-patriot-act/

Originally Posted by firered18

SO HOW DOES OBAMA FIX THIS BIG #@$ MESS, THOUGH?

He can't.

Thanks for the link.

With Barack "change" Obama so easily passing through legislation like this publicly with little to no outcry, one can only imagine what the interpretations kept secret would be 
sick.gif

herp derp gotta keep dat dem dere amerikans safe from the turrorizms 
happy.gif

He can't.

Thanks for the link.

With Barack "change" Obama so easily passing through legislation like this publicly with little to no outcry, one can only imagine what the interpretations kept secret would be 
sick.gif

happy.gif

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Are you blind ?

He stated what I quoted in '03 (wanting to repeal/limit the PATRIOT act)

Then proceeds to contradict himself and vote against what he stated in '06 (voted FOR the PATRIOT act)

And now proceeds to EXPAND the Patriot act (contradicting himself once again, not only did he extend it, but the definitions are much more broad see my 2nd link in OP)

It's not the first time a political figure has changed their opinion/lied about something, so that's not the issue. The issue is the lack of criticism/attention over this when, under Bush it received much more criticism (including by OBAMA HIMSELF in '03).�
Seems things are only "bad" if Bush does them but Obama can trample the Constitution and it's all good.

Thanks Obama.�

Sooo, you're upset that Obama changed his mind 3 years later?  I'm trying to understand the outrage here. We are in 2011 now, you are comparing 2003 to 2011.

Are you blind ?

Then proceeds to contradict himself and vote against what he stated in '06 (voted FOR the PATRIOT act)

And now proceeds to EXPAND the Patriot act (contradicting himself once again, not only did he extend it, but the definitions are much more broad see my 2nd link in OP)

It's not the first time a political figure has changed their opinion/lied about something, so that's not the issue. The issue is the lack of criticism/attention over this when, under Bush it received much more criticism (including by OBAMA HIMSELF in '03).�
Seems things are only "bad" if Bush does them but Obama can trample the Constitution and it's all good.

Thanks Obama.�

Sooo, you're upset that Obama changed his mind 3 years later?  I'm trying to understand the outrage here. We are in 2011 now, you are comparing 2003 to 2011.

Funny how most of the people bashing this fool are ones who ignorantly hopped on the bandwagon and voted for him.

Funny how most of the people bashing this fool are ones who ignorantly hopped on the bandwagon and voted for him.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Are you blind ?

Thanks Obama.�

Sooo, you're upset that Obama changed his mind 3 years later?� I'm trying to understand the outrage here.� We are in 2011 now, you are comparing 2003 to 2011.�
readlogo_big.gif

Are you blind ?

Thanks Obama.�

Sooo, you're upset that Obama changed his mind 3 years later?� I'm trying to understand the outrage here.� We are in 2011 now, you are comparing 2003 to 2011.�
readlogo_big.gif

Are you blind ?

Thanks Obama.�

2003-2011 is 3 years? Oh, ok....

Are you blind ?

Thanks Obama.�

2003-2011 is 3 years? Oh, ok....

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Man I say let the man do His Job...it's easy for one to blame and point fingers..if you have ever been in charge of leading few people, manager, lead or supervisor you
know what that comes with. Things happen and WE don't get details as to what took place. The Man is Human like anyone else on here. He is doing a good job.
It;s ok to hate someone for no apparent reason. Even Jesus Christ was hatered. Am OUT!
I find it odd only black people compare him to Jesus.Barakka isn't really helping folks out homie sorry.He isn't really doing his job he is to bi partisan and weak to do that.Him and the Democrats are too soft to really push an agenda.
indifferent.gif
 This is the first and only time i've witnessed that, so I have no idea where you get these generalizations from...
No one cares about Black or white...Didn't he make all this dudes look stupid during the debates? Sure thing He did...more people can't stand an educated person when they are not that educated. Hommie relax, let the Brotha breathe. Sure thing everytging has an end and this will end some day but lets not forget who made History!
With that said...like I said before, if you have been in any management position, you will have an idea what it feels like to get hate from all angles and I didn't bring the whole JC in this cus He is Black. The man is great.

Team Ghana, what's really good. Where in Ghana you from?

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

indifferent.gif
No one cares about Black or white...Didn't he make all this dudes look stupid during the debates? Sure thing He did...more people can't stand an educated person when they are not that educated. Hommie relax, let the Brotha breathe. Sure thing everytging has an end and this will end some day but lets not forget who made History!
With that said...like I said before, if you have been in any management position, you will have an idea what it feels like to get hate from all angles and I didn't bring the whole JC in this cus He is Black. The man is great.

Team Ghana, what's really good. Where in Ghana you from?

He can't.

Thanks for the link.

sick.gif

happy.gif

Dont you dare speak ill of overlord Obama
laugh.gif

The sooner people realize that theyre supposed to be working for us, not the other way around, we can make some progress. They should fear us, not vice versa.

This %%!* been out of hand and its going to take something huge to even begin a change.

He can't.

Thanks for the link.

sick.gif

happy.gif

Dont you dare speak ill of overlord Obama
laugh.gif

The sooner people realize that theyre supposed to be working for us, not the other way around, we can make some progress. They should fear us, not vice versa.

This %%!* been out of hand and its going to take something huge to even begin a change.

laugh.gif
@ most of the people in here crying being 18 years old and not knowing a damn thing about politics other than what their parents tell them.

laugh.gif
@ most of the people in here crying being 18 years old and not knowing a damn thing about politics other than what their parents tell them.

Back
Top Bottom