Thanks for the change, Obama.

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I find it odd only black people compare him to Jesus.Barakka isn't really helping folks out homie sorry.He isn't really doing his job he is to bi partisan and weak to do that.Him and the Democrats are too soft to really push an agenda.
indifferent.gif
 This is the first and only time i've witnessed that, so I have no idea where you get these generalizations from...
No one cares about Black or white...Didn't he make all this dudes look stupid during the debates? Sure thing He did...more people can't stand an educated person when they are not that educated. Hommie relax, let the Brotha breathe. Sure thing everytging has an end and this will end some day but lets not forget who made History!
With that said...like I said before, if you have been in any management position, you will have an idea what it feels like to get hate from all angles and I didn't bring the whole JC in this cus He is Black. The man is great.

Team Ghana, what's really good. Where in Ghana you from?

North Kaneshie, Accra 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I find it odd only black people compare him to Jesus.Barakka isn't really helping folks out homie sorry.He isn't really doing his job he is to bi partisan and weak to do that.Him and the Democrats are too soft to really push an agenda.
indifferent.gif
 This is the first and only time i've witnessed that, so I have no idea where you get these generalizations from...
No one cares about Black or white...Didn't he make all this dudes look stupid during the debates? Sure thing He did...more people can't stand an educated person when they are not that educated. Hommie relax, let the Brotha breathe. Sure thing everytging has an end and this will end some day but lets not forget who made History!
With that said...like I said before, if you have been in any management position, you will have an idea what it feels like to get hate from all angles and I didn't bring the whole JC in this cus He is Black. The man is great.

Team Ghana, what's really good. Where in Ghana you from?

North Kaneshie, Accra 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Obama won't change anything because he can't. Wall street runs USA. They run it like a company. To make profit for them.
but when it was Bush, it was his fault... got it.

We were doing alright when Clinton was president
ohwell.gif
.  It's not like everything was all gravy until Obama got into office...
thats complete BS... Clinton's regime was the start of the downfall

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Obama won't change anything because he can't. Wall street runs USA. They run it like a company. To make profit for them.
but when it was Bush, it was his fault... got it.

We were doing alright when Clinton was president
ohwell.gif
.  It's not like everything was all gravy until Obama got into office...
thats complete BS... Clinton's regime was the start of the downfall

[h1]Obama sued over war in Libya[/h1]
Ten US Congressmen are suing their president for exceeding his powers in the on-going conflict in Libya.

The unusual lawsuit has been filed in federal court, with the bipartisan group telling reporters they want to correct a power imbalance in Washington over who has the right to send Americans to war.

Dennis Kucinich, a House of Representatives member and Democrat from Ohio, says the operation in Libya is illegal.

"They spent $750 million on this war in Libya and what's that? We tell the people of the United States that that is not a war. We can't mince words here. You know, if it looks like a war, it's a war," he said.

Mr Kucinich, one of four Democrats and six Republicans taking legal action, is calling for the mission to stop.

"To say that just because we don't have boots on the ground it's not a war? I mean there is bombing that has occurred; we have had planes over there," he said.

"We've got ships off shore that have ... launched attacks. You cannot claim that this isn't a war."

Republican speaker John Boehner has sent a warning letter to the White House about the approach of a 90-day deadline under the War Powers Resolution for Mr Obama to seek congressional approval or withdraw US forces supporting the NATO mission.

Some Republicans are talking about cutting off funding.

Veteran senator Joe Lieberman says the White House has only itself to blame.

"I don't think the White House has done a good enough job at explaining why we're there, and I think that is critically important now as there is an uprising to actually cut funding off," he said.

In a letter to Congress, Mr Obama said US support for NATO in Libya amounts to intelligence, logistics, search and rescue, aircraft support for the no-fly zone and drone strikes.

Too much money being used for these wars
frown.gif

and innocent civilians being bombed...shouldn't bombing another country be considered war?

[h1]Obama sued over war in Libya[/h1]
Ten US Congressmen are suing their president for exceeding his powers in the on-going conflict in Libya.

The unusual lawsuit has been filed in federal court, with the bipartisan group telling reporters they want to correct a power imbalance in Washington over who has the right to send Americans to war.

Dennis Kucinich, a House of Representatives member and Democrat from Ohio, says the operation in Libya is illegal.

"They spent $750 million on this war in Libya and what's that? We tell the people of the United States that that is not a war. We can't mince words here. You know, if it looks like a war, it's a war," he said.

Mr Kucinich, one of four Democrats and six Republicans taking legal action, is calling for the mission to stop.

"To say that just because we don't have boots on the ground it's not a war? I mean there is bombing that has occurred; we have had planes over there," he said.

"We've got ships off shore that have ... launched attacks. You cannot claim that this isn't a war."

Republican speaker John Boehner has sent a warning letter to the White House about the approach of a 90-day deadline under the War Powers Resolution for Mr Obama to seek congressional approval or withdraw US forces supporting the NATO mission.

Some Republicans are talking about cutting off funding.

Veteran senator Joe Lieberman says the White House has only itself to blame.

"I don't think the White House has done a good enough job at explaining why we're there, and I think that is critically important now as there is an uprising to actually cut funding off," he said.

In a letter to Congress, Mr Obama said US support for NATO in Libya amounts to intelligence, logistics, search and rescue, aircraft support for the no-fly zone and drone strikes.

Too much money being used for these wars
frown.gif

and innocent civilians being bombed...shouldn't bombing another country be considered war?

Well if we aren't going to actively help the Libyan people, we need to support them with arms. It would be ridiculous to just allow Gaddafi to reclaim power and massacre even more civilians than we would kill with any amount of bombs.

Well if we aren't going to actively help the Libyan people, we need to support them with arms. It would be ridiculous to just allow Gaddafi to reclaim power and massacre even more civilians than we would kill with any amount of bombs.

I honestly can't believe I fell into the hype back when Obama was running
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
at me actually thinking things were gonna change
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I honestly can't believe I fell into the hype back when Obama was running
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
at me actually thinking things were gonna change
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This thread isn't about Libya.. but eh, why not.

The Libya situation just further exposes how much of a coward Obama really is:

http://hotair.com/archive...ing-to-kill-qaddafi-now/

We gotta "protect" the Libyan civilians (aka: bomb their universities by "accident") while doing nothing about Syria (NOT EVEN DEMANDING FOR ASSAD TO STEP DOWN!). Can't believe how dumb people are for STILL believing the propaganda spewed out by this incompetent failure of an administration.
Just check out his comments following Egypt's so-called "revolution":

This is the power of human dignity, and it can never be denied.  Egyptians have inspired us, and they’ve done so by putting the lie to the idea that justice is best gained through violence.  For in Egypt, it was the moral force of nonviolence — not terrorism, not mindless killing — but nonviolence, moral force that bent the arc of history toward justice once more.

Snake type to stab you in the back then come visit you in the hospital with flowers. How anyone can defend/support him/his administration is beyond me. 

clinton_mubarak_2010_350.jpg

75342973-photos-clintons.jpg

She didn't even bring the flowers 
roll.gif

Those protesters ought to be spitting in her face not shaking her hand :smh

This thread isn't about Libya.. but eh, why not.

The Libya situation just further exposes how much of a coward Obama really is:

http://hotair.com/archive...ing-to-kill-qaddafi-now/

We gotta "protect" the Libyan civilians (aka: bomb their universities by "accident") while doing nothing about Syria (NOT EVEN DEMANDING FOR ASSAD TO STEP DOWN!). Can't believe how dumb people are for STILL believing the propaganda spewed out by this incompetent failure of an administration.
Just check out his comments following Egypt's so-called "revolution":

This is the power of human dignity, and it can never be denied.  Egyptians have inspired us, and they’ve done so by putting the lie to the idea that justice is best gained through violence.  For in Egypt, it was the moral force of nonviolence — not terrorism, not mindless killing — but nonviolence, moral force that bent the arc of history toward justice once more.

Snake type to stab you in the back then come visit you in the hospital with flowers. How anyone can defend/support him/his administration is beyond me. 

clinton_mubarak_2010_350.jpg

75342973-photos-clintons.jpg

She didn't even bring the flowers 
roll.gif

Those protesters ought to be spitting in her face not shaking her hand :smh

you actually think these presidents run this country? Play MGS2, your eyes will be opened.

[nothingb4] YOU ARE NOT READY [/nothing4ever]

you actually think these presidents run this country? Play MGS2, your eyes will be opened.

[nothingb4] YOU ARE NOT READY [/nothing4ever]

The forces that surround power are always the real power.

What we have always had is a King and Nobility relationship. The "King" being the President and the "Nobility" being business interests, lobbyists, big donors, etc. With that in mind, as long as the Nobility is happy, the "King" doesn't have any problems. But when the Nobility is upset, well...the "King" either doesn't get re-elected, ridiculed to the point that he doesn't seek reelection or worse, end up like JFK.

Back
Top Bottom