Thanks for the years, NT.

I just checked his twitter (forgot we've been following each other for a minute), and he said his goodbyes to that as well.

Checked his Instagram, but he hasn't posted anything since early last month.

I'm hoping dude just means that he's disconnecting himself from social networking/forums man. :smh:

NT as a community is here for its members during times like this. We all joke, roast, and converse with each other about all of the joys and pitfalls of life. Find something/anything you enjoy....a cup of orange juice, a walk, music, sports, sneakers. Focus on the positive.

PM or email/phone is always open.

Best wishes.

I just checked his twitter (forgot we've been following each other for a minute), and he said his goodbyes to that as well.

I'm hoping dude just means that he's disconnecting himself from social networking/forums man.
mean.gif
Start notifying his followers. Spam everyone

Last edited:
I don't understand people who feel the need to announce quitting forums and social networks. If I don't wanna post anymore I just silently take a hiatus cause I may decide to return later.  Wish op the best tho.

I don't understand people who feel the need to announce quitting forums and social networks. If I don't wanna post anymore I just silently take a hiatus cause I may decide to return later.  Wish op the best tho.
I think ol boy mean he's disconnecting himself from life brah

I'm hoping dude just means that he's disconnecting himself from social networking/forums man. :smh:

Please message him on twitter.

NT as a community is here for its members during times like this. We all joke, roast, and converse with each other about all of the joys and pitfalls of life. Find something/anything you enjoy....a cup of orange juice, a walk, music, sports, sneakers. Focus on the positive.

PM or email/phone is always open.

Best wishes.

This.

To OP times is hard for everyone man. it's not about a q uick fix and I know you've probably been through more than enough but you just have to keep trucking man. There's so much out there to experience, to conquer, and to improve on. Including yourself. You produce music you might've inspired someone without even knowing. Just keep your head up and keep fighting forward man

You're young fam, plenty of life left to find and enjoy more bright spots in your life

Hopefully you just mean quitting NT but if not dont give up fam

If he's talking what I think he's talkin someone needs to call the Houston police. As much as people may joke Around on here, its a bunch of members on here all over the country who's inboxes, phones, and time are open for you man. Hell I'm sure you could link up with some local heads around your way and just talk about whatever's on your mind. Wish you the best man and hope everything ends up ok.

You got a bunch of loyal soldiers ready to ride and help you out dude. There's always another option. We can find it together.

I can see why real NTers are a fam... Everybody reaching out to a complete stranger for some people here just to help him get through, that's how it should be. Hopefully someone gets to him in time if he meant what he really meant...

Back
Top Bottom