Thanks for the years, NT.

Wait he means he's going to kill himself? Damn, don't do it op. Think about all the beautiful things life has to offer.

1 Yambs:

2. Food

3. Sports

4: Music
Real talk. Not to mention traveling the world, exploring nature, trying out new hobbies, etc. We live in such a vast world that we've seen and experienced such a small percentage of.  There's enough to do here to keep you entertained until you die of natural causes.

Tried to message him, but he unfollowed everyone except for like 25 people. I'm about to shoot a few a mention and see if they know anything.

What if he likes White women? Vegetarian? Hates rice? Raiders fan? Drake? We don't know.
Yea as I was posting I was like I hope ol' boi doesn't hate indian food, daft punk and the broncos...but you get the point.

Not the type of thread you ever wanna see.

OP, be safe out there, and rationalize things...

I got one of his boys looking into things. Hopefully we're all just overreacting bruh :smh:

Can we start a poll for meth to change his name to WhatsWinningLike?....that has to be a step towards the positive...if I was in his area is try to link up with him....let homie know he's not alone....

OP. DONT DO IT!
If you dont do this I promise I will find you a surplus of sexy yambs that you can suck the fart out of. :\

We can put together a chest and send u to wherever u wanna go for 3 days so u can see how much more to life there is, I'm sure 100% that'll change your mind

I got $200 on it

Last edited:
Good **** gordonson...hopefully that dude can get to his fam in time. Man NT is the **** dudes in diff states, countries pullin together for someone they dont even know. Thats love right there
pimp.gif

I'd be down for a road trip to H-Town or I'll pay for your fare to come kick it in Arizona for as long as you like.

I'm fairly radiant and am sure you would be entertained, relaxed and have a good time.

Can we start a poll for meth to change his name to WhatsWinningLike?....that has to be a step towards the positive...if I was in his area is try to link up with him....let homie know he's not alone....
Appreciate the sentiment but the problem is deeper than a name if we are all assuming the worst of the situation

Back
Top Bottom