Thanksgiving vol. where you going?

To my boys house, not going home this thanksgiving
frown.gif

Staying at home.

My girl's sisters are flying in from Brazil and her dad is coming all the way from Israel. Of course my fam and friends will be there too. We'reexpecting like 40+ people.

thanksgiving is always at my house.. it's gonna be type wack for me though because my lil brother got a restrainin' order against my older brother sohe can't come to the crib this year
tired.gif

Flying in to NYC on tuesday and heading out to Boston on Wednesday to eat thanksgiving w/ my fam at my aunt's house/

was supposed to go w/ my sister and our cousin to NY, for shopping
(b/c we already celebrated thanksgiving, we're canadian)

but i have a ball tourney that weekend....
hopefully my knee recovers by then....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Staying at home.

My girl's sisters are flying in from Brazil and her dad is coming all the way from Israel. Of course my fam and friends will be there too. We're expecting like 40+ people. Rav.
I'm goin to Grizz's
pimp.gif

Same as last year, stay home with the rest of the fam. or head to the gf's house.

it's hardly even worth it for you though buddy...flight from cali to minneapolis on wednesday night, just to fly back sunday...too much $ out the window.

Nowhere and it's fabulous
laugh.gif
Just the husband and I hang out for the day. We go get coffee and a paper, watch the parade. Then we start the usual tdaydinner, watch the game and we start decorating the place.

Back
Top Bottom