The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son avg 25 PPG the year he won MVP, :lol:

You're contradicting the hell out of yourself. You just got into an disagreement with me because I felt like Curry was not as good as some other PG's in other areas. But, now you trying to say Rose isn't a PG because he averaged 25ppg his MVP year when Curry is averaging 23+? It seems to me you don't even think Curry is a point guard at all now. :lol:

Last edited:
There's scoring 1's like Stephon Marbury, and there's prime D-Rose. Just because Rose dropped buckets doesn't mean he wasn't a playmaker and facilitator. His team needed him to drop buckets. Marbury on the other hand, didn't care about playmaking, he just wanted to score and dish it when he had to.

Son avg 25 PPG the year he won MVP, :lol:

You're contradicting the hell out of yourself. You just got into an disagreement with me because I felt like Curry was not as good as some other PG's in other areas. But, now you trying to say Rose isn't a PG because he averaged 25ppg his MVP year when Curry is averaging 23+? It seems to me you don't even think Curry is a point guard at all now. :lol:

Man, what?

They're all PG's, this is what I've been trying to say.

Some dudes just score more than they facilitate.

There's not just one way of playing point.

Last edited by a moderator:
"@NotoriousOHM: ESPN sources say Nets have made D-Will, Brook Lopez & Joe Johnson available via trade"

Who takes em?

^How'd I know the first rebuttal out of your post is just more stats

You should actually watch the games, man

Considering that I make half my living betting the game, I'd say I'm doing just fine in the watching games department.

There's scoring 1's like Stephon Marbury, and there's prime D-Rose. Just because Rose dropped buckets doesn't mean he wasn't a playmaker and facilitator. His team needed him to drop buckets. Marbury on the other hand, didn't care about playmaking, he just wanted to score and dish it when he had to.

Word, man.

Rose should not be penalized for being a good scorer.

You watch him play enough and it's clear as day that his mentality is all playmaker. I know bro would just love to just dish all day and get his teammates involved, but he had to do what he had to do cuz his mvp yr he was by far the only reliable scorer.

Now that he has Jimmy and Pau, he probably defers too much. Thibodeau trying to get him to look for his buckets more.

Man, what?

Thanks for clearing that up. Initially, I thought you were looking at the amount of points a PG was averaging to determine if that player is actually a true PG. That's why I brought up the Curry argument again.

i could see some teams take jj and deron. lakers :nerd: back in the playoffs next yr
fills two positions and lettuce be cereal, they aint attracting anyone. have to do it in trades

"@NotoriousOHM: ESPN sources say Nets have made D-Will, Brook Lopez & Joe Johnson available via trade"

Who takes em?

Jesus Christ. :lol:

Bad contracts on bad contracts.

Billy King gotta be Joe Dumars son.

when your bawse wants to win a chip and tells you to go spend, you do it. dude had snipers while he was on the phone calling boston

Last edited:
Jesus Christ.
laugh.gif

Bad contracts on bad contracts.

Billy King gotta be Joe Dumars son.
BK gotta go... ruined the 76ers now the Nets. I could see D Wil going to the Heat

Son just stop quoting me, you don't know what you're talking about.

Not even gonna acknowledge you anymore, :lol:

You have yet to refute ANYTHING anyone has said of merit, but I don't know what I'm talking about. Alright

You don't.

You tell me PER doesn't factor in defense, I agreed.

You tell me PER overvalues things, it doesn't.

You tell me Wall is as good as Lowry offensively, he isn't.

Go check the PER and tell me where Lowry is and then tell me where Wall is.

But since Lowry is higher on that list, you'll come back in here spewing garbage telling me stats don't matter when it was you that brought up stats in the first place.

Man, what?

Thanks for clearing that up. Initially, I thought you were looking at the amount of points a PG was averaging to determine if that player is actually a true PG. That's why I brought up the Curry argument again.

All good, bruh.

I don't like the whole true PG thing, especially in today's game w/ freaks like Westbrook and Rose (healthy version).

Last edited by a moderator:
i could see some teams take jj and deron. lakers :nerd: back in the playoffs next yr
fills two positions and lettuce be cereal, they aint attracting anyone. have to do it in trades
I rather they build up the supporting cast with role players than so called stars this summer in free agency.

I rather they build up the supporting cast with role players than so called stars this summer in free agency.

laker fans dont like to wait. kobe aint having that

deron/kb/brooke/jj that's a playoff team

julius randle gonna bring bk and prokh his chip in two yrs :smokin

Last edited:

laker fans dont like to wait. kobe aint having that

deron
kb
jj
kb

julius randle gonna bring bk and prokh his chip in two yrs :smokin
I believe the most cap space they could have this summer is around $27M, meaning only one of D-Will or JJ could be absorbed. I'd take D-Will because I'm still a fan of his (is this still a thing? :lol:).

Lakers would be moving themselves back even more if they did that, they need to just tank and draft Okafor/Towns

damn, i forgot about old man KG :smh:
dude done fallen off the face of the nba

lakers got to hit rock bottom before they can rebuild. kobe isnt gonna allow that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom