The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic went 5-4 in the Finals

Kobe has gone 5-2.

Magic is the G.O.A.T.
GOAT of what?  Having a dirty ****?  Being on the DL?  Or having the gayest son of all-time?  

He wasn't even the best player on his own team the first few rings he won.  Kind of similar to Kobe.

Magic couldn't play defense to save his life.  Remember when Sleepy Floyd dropped 51 on him IN THE PLAYOFFS.  He manipulated his way out of college to be drafted by the Lakers to play with Kareem.  Low key coward.  Same way a spoiled HS kid in Kobe forced his way to LA.  Refusing to workout for other teams.  Magic was never a better ball player than Bird.  I know all the brothers can't handle hearing that but it's the truth.

MJ, LeBron, and Bird > Magic, and Kobe.

Last edited:
Lol @suggesting quantifying Gravity effects in relation to defense, as conversation to replace Kobe talk

Last edited:
:lol: glad I ain't the only one who thought magic was dl...his son didnt fall too far from the tree ...props to him for owning it unlike his father

He wasn't even the best player on his own team the first few rings he won.  Kind of similar to Kobe.

Magic couldn't play defense to save his life.  Remember when Sleepy Floyd dropped 51 on him IN THE PLAYOFFS.  He manipulated his way out of college to be drafted by the Lakers to play with Kareem.  Low key coward.  Same way a spoiled HS kid in Kobe forced his way to LA.  Refusing to workout for other teams.  Magic was never a better ball player than Bird.  I know all the brothers can't handle hearing that but it's the truth.

View media item 1065245

I thought ska had a difficult relationship with Mr. Bryant even when they were winning. That's the impression I got.

"Bird is a very very good basketball player, he's an exceptional talent, but I'd have to agree with Rodman, if he was black, he'd be just another good guy" - Isaiah Thomas

"Bird is a very very good basketball player, he's an exceptional talent, but I'd have to agree with Rodman, if he was black, he'd be just another good guy" - Isaiah Thomas

Isiah Thomas tho. Birds shooting tho. GM skills tho.

I thought ska had a difficult relationship with Mr. Bryant even when they were winning. That's the impression I got.

He did. I can back him up since I've been around here that long. He's a Lakers fan that tolerated Kobe. Never was a Kobe fan as far as he represented on this board.

GOAT of what?  Having a dirty ****?  Being on the DL?  Or having the gayest son of all-time?  

You doin way too much

200_s.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom