The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could have your choice of which of your favorite pro sports team winning a title would it be your
Pro Football team winnin the SuperBowl?
Pro Basketball team winning the Finals? Pro Baseball team winning the World Series?

Not even a question for me since I don't have a football team and I've already seen the Dodgers win a world series (albeit quite a while ago). There's nothing in sports I'd rather see than my team win an NBA title. (Even though, since its the Clippers, I think there's a good chance that, if it happened, it could signal that the destruction of the universe is coming).

If you could have your choice of which of your favorite pro sports team winning a title would it be your
Pro Basketball team winning the Finals? Pro Baseball team winning the World Series?

Basketball -- Bulls .. no question

im not a bears(NFL Cubs) fan(& apparently a eagle fan either since they tossed shady :smh: )

n the white sox just won in 05' :pimp:

Last edited:
Basketball title for me. OKC hasn't won yet

Ravens won in 2012

Real Madrid won Champions League last year

this.is.common sense. some guys.will watch the game,.some go to.games to get buzzed and stare at celebs and cheerleaders or check out flouncing meats. but it aint no duty.

whatever floats your boat. so if crappy teams dont entertain, then move on.

but now that Ibakas meat has been confirmed to be Two Handfuls, I am starting to watch OKC more. but its mostly thrilling watching WB frustrated and losing with his rage. lol

Not even a question for me since I don't have a football team and I've already seen the Dodgers win a world series (albeit quite a while ago). There's nothing in sports I'd rather see than my team win an NBA title. (Even though, since its the Clippers, I think there's a good chance that, if it happened, it could signal that the destruction of the universe is coming).
Hey I hear ya man. Imagine if the Hawks won a ring. Shots would ring out as well. All be it completely different shots In completely different fashion. Clippers winning a ring would prob completely turn LA upside down. Still would both have a huge impact on the NBA in my opinion. Cant even lie id rather see the Hawks win a ring this year more than the Falcons or Braves winning the SuperBowl or a World Series. It would just be much more of a surprise even tho the Falcons and Braves aint won **** and the Braves got 1 chip during all those years of winning division titles year after year.

Basketball -- Bulls .. no question

im not a bears(NFL Cubs) fan(& apparently a eagle fan either since they tossed shady :smh: )

n the white sox just won in 05' :pimp:

I meant to text you last night about the Shady move :rofl: :rofl:

And as much as I love our Bullies, just thinking back to the 90s, I'll take a Cowboys Super Bowl win over the Bulls winning the Finals and Braves winning the WS.

It's a tough choice, but I think the fact the some people will commit legit suicide if the Cowboys win a bowl any time soon puts them ahead of the Bulls/Braves for me :lol:

Last edited:
Lakers 10 times out of 10

Don't have a football team unless they move one to la

Baseball is a struggle to watch

Hockey makes baseball look like the age of ultron trailer

Even though I'm a Niners/A's fan, I'd still rather have another Dallas Mavericks championship over those two. I get disappointed when the A's/Niners get eliminated, but I go into a deep, dark place when the Mavericks get eliminated in the Playoffs.

See 2006 Finals thread. :x :frown: :smh:

Even though I'm a Niners/A's fan, I'd still rather have another Dallas Mavericks championship over those two. I get disappointed when the A's/Niners get eliminated, but I go into a deep, dark place when the Mavericks get eliminated in the Playoffs.

See 2006 Finals thread. :x :frown: :smh:

Lol how does that even work tho? If your a niners fan naturally you should be a giants fan no?

Giants and raiders fan and a's and niner fan just dont make sense. The warriors are a wash cuz they represent all of the bay area but the other way sounds weird

Wont even get into
The dallas part :lol:

Still a few clowns on here who dont understand why i support both the lakers and warriors. Its not a bandwagon when the warriors have been garbage most of their existence and ive been supporting the warriors when most of you were still in your dads genitals

Last edited:
Lol how does that even work tho? If your a niners fan naturally you should be a giants fan no?

Giants and raiders fan and a's and niner fan just dont make sense. The warriors are a wash cuz they represent all of the bay area but the other way sounds weird

Wont even get into
The dallas part :lol:

I adopted Niners and Athletics from my parents, :lol: . I couldn't stand-by idly and be a Warriors fan though, :x

I actually meet quite a few people in the bay that are both A's and Niners fans. Definitely not the norm, but you do see people like that.

It might have to do with the fact that in the 80s, when my parents were around my age now, the A's and the Niners were winning, while the Raiders and Giants were nothing.

That's why when today's generations of babies grow up, they'll ALL be Giants fans in the Bay. :lol:

Lakers 10 times out of 10

Don't have a football team unless they move one to la

Then you're going to be in luck. According to LA sports talk radio, we're going to have the Raiders, Chargers and Rams all back here within the next two years. Decisions, decisions. :lol:

I adopted Niners and Athletics from my parents, :lol: . I couldn't stand-by idly and be a Warriors fan though, :x

I actually meet quite a few people in the bay that are both A's and Niners fans. Definitely not the norm, but you do see people like that.

It might have to do with the fact that in the 80s, when my parents were around my age now, the A's and the Niners were winning, while the Raiders and Giants were nothing.

That's why when today's generations of babies grow up, they'll ALL be Giants fans in the Bay. :lol:

And everyone will be warriors fans now when they were kings fans back in the day when webber was there and warriors sucked lol

We just got a championship in the city last year

It was great and magicial

I want to see A&M win a National Championship in a College Football over seeing the Spurs win it again

Then you're going to be in luck. According to LA sports talk radio, we're going to have the Raiders, Chargers and Rams all back here within the next two years. Decisions, decisions. :lol:

Man the LA rams..... That was my dads team. Crazy would be the day if they came back

If stockton california wasnt such a small crap hole thats where the chargers are supposed to play

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom