The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day someone else (can't remember who) quoted one of Bravelude's posts and said "came in here to say the same thing." And I was like, damn, he should probably concerned if he's having the same thoughts as Bravelude.

Basically, it was a follow up about pro sports and fan base.  Whatever floats your boat, whatever reason you watch to watch.  Get a kick at WB being frustrated though.  The NBA is just entertainment anyways.

WB has every right to be mad at everyone. Ric Bucher agrees. Baddest dude in the NBA. Bad as in good of course. Great actually. Favorite player.

Last edited:
Honestly, since the Kings started winning cups and a bunch of people I know have gotten on the band wagon, I've tried to get into hockey. Didn't take. Just looks like a bunch of guys doing laps around the skating rink to me. (I will admit, however, to buying a Kings fitted because it looked cool).
That's cool. I don't like baseball or hockey but I wear dodger and Angels hats . Plus la kings hats . My intials or names are in the hats besides being from la.

Last edited:
The other day someone else (can't remember who) quoted one of Bravelude's posts and said "came in here to say the same thing." And I was like, damn, he should probably concerned if he's having the same thoughts as Bravelude.
Guys too much inside the box.  Think the dude was 'grand theft bike', w/ the MS Paint self portrait of his idol.  It was about Michael Beasley.  Guys thought he had game w/ his 3rd stint w/ Miami, but failed to see Pat Riley just needed a 'legal' way of putting money in his pocket.  To bring up 'thoughts' outside the box, the conspiracy that maybe he was somehow linked to Pat Riley made sense.  Unless they signed him to 'rub' D Wades knees. (again for the kids that can't connect, a reference to him rubbing his team mates knees during his TWolves day).

Still a few clowns on here who dont understand why i support both the lakers and warriors. Its not a bandwagon when the warriors have been garbage most of their existence and ive been supporting the warriors when most of you were still in your dads genitals

I feel you man, I support the warriors and my home team twolves. Warriors just started being a good team a couple year ago and twolves haven't been to the playoffs in over a decade so it's definitely not on some bandwagon ****

Guys too much inside the box.  Think the dude was 'grand theft bike', w/ the MS Paint self portrait of his idol.  It was about Michael Beasley.  Guys thought he had game w/ his 3rd stint w/ Miami, but failed to see Pat Riley just needed a 'legal' way of putting money in his pocket.  To bring up 'thoughts' outside the box, the conspiracy that maybe he was somehow linked to Pat Riley made sense.  Unless they signed him to 'rub' D Wades knees. (again for the kids that can't connect, a reference to him rubbing his team mates knees during his TWolves day).

That was indeed it. Color me impressed:

:nthat: :nthat: I'm with ya homie.

Whenever rck doesnt post in the nba thread i fear he has died. Its like i dont expect him to sleep. Just post

[quote name="NobleKane"]
Still a few clowns on here who dont understand why i support both the lakers and warriors. Its not a bandwagon when the warriors have been garbage most of their existence and ive been supporting the warriors when most of you were still in your dads genitals[/quote]
umad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom