The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooting for 2 teams in the same div is still funny to me :lol: :lol:

Not so much as rooting but supporting.

Nothing comes before lakers period

Laker fanbase>warrior fanbase tho

Dont see many laker fans turning into clippers fans like i did seeing warrior fans turn into kings fans then back again to warrior fans

Most under appreciated player of this era

He will always have that "hes not a pg" stigma attached to his name, but hes a hell of a player regardless
The man just cares more than other players do. And it shows too. Big time. That's why I personally have no problem comparing him to a modern day young MJ. Playing in the wrong era. He damn sure wouldn't have been under appreciated in the 80s and 90s.

Last edited:
Bay Area Laker fans
mean.gif
some are so phony man
LOL.  What has demographics got to do with it?  It's true though.  Kobe was the star of LA and the NBA.  It makes sense to correlate the 2 together.  It's been almost 2 decades of Kobe.  People were watching him, not the Lakers logo.  There's nothing wrong with becoming fans of Klay, Curry and the Warriors either.  They're good guys for the NBA and the Franchise itself.

Last edited:
@rick_bonnell: "He's playing like an All-Star. We need to pay attention to him similar to how we did Steph Curry." - Deron Williams on Mo Williams.

it's 2015 and this is a real quote

Oh you guys are talking about my avy. I was talking about making it into one of bravelude's posts :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom