The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.  What has demographics got to do with it?  It's true though.  Kobe was the star of LA and the NBA.  It makes sense to correlate the 2 together.  It's been almost 2 decades of Kobe.  People were watching him, not the Lakers logo.  There's nothing wrong with becoming fans of Klay, Curry and the Warriors either.  They're good guys for the NBA and the Franchise itself.

My ***** lude :pimp:

B_SeCO0VEAANTaZ.jpg
MTI2NjAyODI3NDg4MzM1MTIy.gif

Who was the "my lakers, my warriors" character?

NobleKane.

And, man, I wasn't trying to pressure you into changing your avy. You could have left the fat dude there for a little while longer. :lol:

Then again, Nathalie is always a welcome sight. :nthat:

Last edited:
If you could have your choice of which of your favorite pro sports team winning a title would it be your
Pro Football team winnin the SuperBowl?
Pro Basketball team winning the Finals? Pro Baseball team winning the World Series?
I'd take the Cowboys winning another Super Bowl in a heartbeat.

If you could have your choice of which of your favorite pro sports team winning a title would it be your
Pro Basketball team winning the Finals? Pro Baseball team winning the World Series?
I'd rather have my hockey team win the Stanley Cup, but since it's not an option The Blazers winning a title would be nice.

My football team has won two superbowls in the past decade so...
smokin.gif

Lance is a baller should have stayed with the pacers...

I haven't watched many hornets games but does he get any play time?

I'd take the Cowboys winning another Super Bowl in a heartbeat.

I've seen the Giants win 3 World Series Titles. Would be cool to see a Warriors Finals Appearance

Lebby and Russ players of the month for February. Too bad Russ decided to start having triple doubles every game, or Deandre Jordan would have had a pretty good case for West PoM.

I've seen the Giants win 3 World Series Titles. Would be cool to see a Warriors Finals Appearance

I think the Raiders winning the superbowl would be better. Warriors have a long term chance at it.
Raiders are the Raiders.

Raiders would be cool but Ive seen them in the Super Bowl. I've never seen the Warriors in the Finals would be cool especially around town

Bravelude drops a gem once in a while though. Like that thing about Avery Johnson and "Rawjohn Rondo" :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom