The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even about an 8th seed. Russ is only able to max out at 67 games this year. Unless your Bill Walton in 1978, you don't win the MVP missing that many games.

Yea, Russ will "settle" for 1st team All-NBA. If it weren't for that finger injury earlier in the year, then he very likely would be the MVP.

Yea, Russ will "settle" for 1st team All-NBA. If it weren't for that finger injury earlier in the year, then he very likely would be the MVP.

Yep.

How does he make 1st team NBA though? Means you have to leave off Curry or Harden.

If we're talking MVP conversation? Then yeah he has to be brought up.

But IMO that mvp conversation stuff just makes for good TV and good headlines :lol: we know that he has essentially no chance at winning it and but it builds momentum behind the award to create a narrative that suggest Russ could win it.

Harden Curry 1st team all nba

Paul Westbrook 2nd team all NBA

Thats how I see those positions playing out at the end of the year

He needs 10 straight triple doubles and they need to win to put him over curry and harden for MVP :stoneface: eat a ****

Harden Curry 1st team all nba

Paul Westbrook 2nd team all NBA

Thats how I see those positions playing out at the end of the year

Individually, Harden and Curry have not been better though, I don't care about team success we should honor the best players period.

Russ leads the league in usage and assist %, that is unheard of and never been done in the history of the NBA.

The only two players who have matched how he's currently playing are MJ and Big O, you understand how silly that sounds in the most competitive season in the most talented conference in NBA history?

He's been a walking 30/10/10 for a month, no other player has come close to playing that well.

The league will reward Curry or Harden because of playoff seed not that they had an individually better season because that's simply not true.

This aged Ndamukong Suh look alike on First Take, didn't even have Westbrook in the MVP run SMH

Last edited:
Yall hate Chris B because he has the easiest job in the world. Report false information, report news that's already been reported. EZ money

Yall hate Chris B because he has the easiest job in the world. Report false information, report news that's already been reported. EZ money

He finessed himself that because he's absolute trash, I can't even fathom that he's paid at the top of his profession.

Also because he a LeBron worshipper. He can't form a point without including LeBron. He could probably form an argument for LeBron for Exec or Coach of the Year, and 101% believe it in his heart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom