The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to say, where the thunder stack up during the post season is irrelevant. They can lose and win against anyone. Might as well take out the top dog first
they're gonna have to take 2 road games in each series or go undefeated at home. Very difficult to do that in multiple series against teams that are just as good as you.

Their margin of error will be substantially less. I don't see how they do it.

Not surprised by Westbrooks injury. I knew he couldn't play with that type of intensity the entire time Durant was out. He was in the paint a lot more than usual.

Amazing they only lost by 3 with 7 players and No Westbrook, KD or Lamb. I have no clue where Perry Jones found his game at.

Also, far from. A Lebron hater, but he deserves to be getting fried right now. That was for sure one of the, if not THE worst performance he's had on National TV.

By the way..how do you stop these got damn ads on NT Mobile!?

One day later...

I go to ESPN's main site...and these dudes have a BIG *** Nike/LBJ ad in the background. They got this ***** looking like MLK Jr. leading a march. 
mean.gif

So I went and watched the highlights again from last night.
ibgryoDNnDJCus.gif

Feels good man. 
smokin.gif
The hatred is in mid-season form.  

One day later...

I go to ESPN's main site...and these dudes have a BIG *** Nike/LBJ ad in the background. They got this ***** looking like MLK Jr. leading a march. :smh:

i had to go see what u were talking about...

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1241324/[IMG]

TF :x

One day later...

I go to ESPN's main site...and these dudes have a BIG *** Nike/LBJ ad in the background. They got this ***** looking like MLK Jr. leading a march. :smh:

So I went and watched the highlights again from last night.

ibgryoDNnDJCus.gif

Feels good man. 
smokin.gif

I was just on ESPN as well. Of COURSE Lebby's loss wasn't front and center And wasn't one of the main topics. So I look to the right, where the other stories are: "Irving, Blatt shoulder blame for Cavs' loss"

You serious? The "Best Player On the Planet" went 5-15, got outscored by Kyrie and Love, had 8 TO's, and had Melo splash in his face for the game winning jumper.

Last edited:
I was just on ESPN as well. Of COURSE Lebby's loss wasn't front and center And wasn't one of the main topics. So I look to the right, where the other stories are: "Irving, Blatt shoulder blame for Cavs' loss"

You serious? The "Best Player On the Planet" went 5-15, got outscored by Kyrie and Love, had 8 TO's, and had Melo splash in his face for the game winning jumper.

i wonder why people hate lebron

insert sarcasm

im gonna die laughing if Knicks lose shumpert for nothing and fail to sign anyone decent

:rofl:

One thing I have to give ESPN credit for is their ads. This one is pretty funny:

/VIDEO]

Burks is legit. He puts up fairly good numbers and he's still only 23. He can be a 18,5 and 5 guy.

Plus 10 will be the equivalent of 8 under the new cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom