The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embiid will be the goods if he's healthy.

Godspeed if the Sixers can get a guard to open up the court.

Last edited:

lawdog's law 
pimp.gif

Catchy. I'll have to make something up.
First to 100 years old wins
pimp.gif
please stop feeding CP's ego

Wouldn't really consider it choking if they lose in the ECF to cleveland. Not like the hawks were even picked to get that far by the so called "experts" Vegas still has cleveland heavily favored over atlanta. I know the Hawks at full strength can beat Cleveland in a 7 game series tho. No doubt in my mind. Whether they do it or not remains to be seen.
I'm referring. It to it as choking if its not a series , sweep or even a 4-1 end. I'd call that a choke but I hope not. Yall are favored. Number one seed by alot. I hope AT comes thru F the cavs.....

Last edited:
and while cleveland would be favored over the hawks if they were to meet in ecf, they wouldn't be "heavily favored"... i would think -225 or -250 at best. 

Dude def. healthy..

Seen him on this chick I know snapchat dancing and doing all types of ******* :lol:

@BaxterHolmes: Lakers announce that they've signed guard Jabari Brown to a second 10-day contract.

boston is in the playoffs right now? what the hell is going on in the east haha... maybe we won't get to see indy/cavs 1st round after all 

Last edited:
@nbastats 20-year old Nerlens Noel is the youngest player to ever record 20+points, 10+rebounds, 5+steals, 3+blocks (since stls/blks tracked, '73-74)
Mistakes were made.

PG or not The Hawks are a bad matchup for the Pacers. Why the Hawks damn near beat the Pacers last year trotting Pero instead of Horford out there. Minus a developed Schroder, Bazemore, and Scott, minus a Thabo. Minus a 1st round seed. Minus another year in the new system for core guys Millsap, Korver, Teague, Carroll. Not stressing no 8th seed of any kind.

This dude hassan whiteside only has 4 assists to show for his entire NBA career.WOW

8:00 PM ET

ROOT

Suns

(36-33, 16-18 away)

Rockets

(46-22, 26-9 home)

Preview

PickCenter  
in.gif
 »

Conversation  »  Tickets  » 

[table][tr][th=""]  [/th][th=""]Suns[/th][th=""]Rockets[/th][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Bledsoe[/td][td]17.0[/td][td]Beverley[/td][td]10.2[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Green[/td][td]11.5[/td][td]Harden[/td][td]27.1[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Tucker[/td][td]8.9[/td][td]Ariza[/td][td]12.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Morris[/td][td]15.3[/td][td]Jones[/td][td]12.4[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Len[/td][td]6.3[/td][td]Motiejunas[/td][td]11.8[/td][/tr][/table]

8:00 PM ET

SPSO

Trail Blazers

(44-23, 16-17 away)

Grizzlies

(48-21, 26-7 home)

Preview

PickCenter  
in.gif
 »

Conversation  »  Tickets  » 

[table][tr][th=""]  [/th][th=""]Trail Blazers[/th][th=""]Grizzlies[/th][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Lillard[/td][td]21.2[/td][td]Conley[/td][td]16.3[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Afflalo[/td][td]13.8[/td][td]Lee[/td][td]10.3[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Batum[/td][td]9.6[/td][td]Green[/td][td]15.1[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Aldridge[/td][td]23.6[/td][td]Randolph[/td][td]16.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Lopez[/td][td]9.8[/td][td]Gasol[/td][td]17.8[/td][/tr][/table]

10:30 PM ET

CSNB

Jazz

(31-37, 14-20 away)

Warriors

(55-13, 32-2 home)

Preview

All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom