The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was calling the Cavs dumb at the time. Mozgov is good, but you get Nerlens that cheap and then Drew the following year. Do you really even still have to do the Love trade?

They also could have had Drummond.

Cavs in a good position still but they coulda been set for years.

Coulda had Kyrie/Wiggins/Bron/Nerlens and still made the J.R./Shump trade. :x

Still woulda had cap room to add Love as well. :x

Mistakes were made.

I thought Nash had retired already. Before the season started after his grocery bag injury. Did he not retire so that he could collect a check anyway this year?

Confused right now.

I WISH the Wizards had taken Nerlens Noel.

Never seen a basketball player so clueless/scared than Otto Porter. Most NBA ready, they said. ****, I bought in to it :lol:

Maybe there's hope for him, but damn....he looks AWFUL when he gets PT.

A few more #1 picks and hopefully cleveland will figure out this draft business

roll.gif

dudes suck at drafting...typical cle. 

I WISH the Wizards had taken Nerlens Noel.

Never seen a basketball player so clueless/scared than Otto Porter. Most NBA ready, they said. ****, I bought in to it :lol:

Maybe there's hope for him, but damn....he looks AWFUL when he gets PT.

Dude can't even crack the starting lineup over an 80 year old Paul Pierce. :lol:

I hope Nash gets into broadcasting, but he strikes me as the kind of dude that will disappear from the basketball world entirely.

I hope Nash gets into broadcasting, but he strikes me as the kind of dude that will disappear from the basketball world entirely.

I think he's going to keep busy with projects outside of hoops....something along the lines of media production. He'll be visible.

I think he's going to keep busy with projects outside of hoops....something along the lines of media production. He'll be visible.
That's exactly what I was thinking, too. I hope so. He has always been one of the sporting world's most intriguing humans to me.

Last edited:
This is Dejavu man.

I swear we had 9 pages of Nash videos, stats, praise, "greatest offensive threats ever" comments, already.(at the beginning of the year when he got hurt)

Now we have to read through all this rehashed jargon again.

Nah man, I'm out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom