The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Kobe really the last from that 96 draft now?? Is jermaine o'neal still active? :frown: The end is truly coming fast.

Is Kobe really the last from that 96 draft now?? Is jermaine o'neal still active? :frown: The end is truly coming fast.

I mean Starbury's still somewhat active...

It's about time for Nash though,shame the way his career ended in LA but he's one of the best shooters and true pg's ever. Those D'antoni Suns team's will always be appreciated :smokin,sucks they never won though.

Last edited:
A.D. and Noel would have been a real-life nightmare for the league.

That's like 28 rebounds, five steals, seven blocks and infinity shot and passing-lane disruptions a game between two players.

Edit: Noel got that career high in 20 minutes. The Knicks are the best.

20, 8, 1, 4 and 2.
But nah, let's trade him for Jrue ******* Holiday because a Holiday/AD duo is more terrifying than pairing AD with Noel & having two 7-foot athletic, stout defenders in the paint.

Jesus Christ New Orleans. I despised that trade when it happened & I hate it even more now. Then they went out & got Tyreke which made the trade even more stupid.

Reke at the 1 with AD/Noel as the bigs is infinitely better than Holiday/Reke/AD.

Idk why some ppl get mad at steve nash for getting money

If someone told me all i have to do is wait till march to ammounce my retiremt and i get 11 millie why shoudnt i?

Let that boy steve floss :smokin

The ranks in offensive efficiency of teams led by Steve Nash from 2002-2010: 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 1st.

(Conrad Kaczmarek) ‏

The ranks in offensive efficiency of teams led by Steve Nash from 2002-2010: 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 1st.

(Conrad Kaczmarek) ‏
best PG of our generation 
pimp.gif

Don't care where yall have him ranked, but Steve Nash is one of the best to ever play the position. One of the greatest shooters the NBA has EVER seen and to quote my man Zach Lowe:

ZachLowe_NBA: Said it before: Nash and D'Antoni changed the NBA together, and forever. Just ask Pop, and any other thinking coach. Revolutionaries.

Can't take anything away from what he did in his career.

I think we all saw the writing on the wall a while back, but at least he's going out on his own terms.

Yea lets compare players that played 40 years apart.....

Like I said, filling the thread with garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom