The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwsome, man -- this is not meant to be a criticism, because I think positivity is a wonderful thing, especially in the snarky, cynical age we're currently living in, but I am seriously wondering - are there any players you don't like?

I was trolling with that one, since I remember AT comparing them but I do like a lot of players. :lol:

Not a fan of DeRozan, BK Deron, MKG, Kevin Martin and Corey Brewer though.

Anyone think sixers can win more than 15.5 games this season ? I see them winning about 16-19 games most likely going to lay money down on this prop bet.

I honestly can't see them winning even 15 games. The East is better overall and they're probably worse than they were last season. I'm thinking 10-12 Ws.

Totally agree with the east getting better overall and the Sixers being weaker then they were last season. Iunno why but my gut felling is telling me overs, guess we will find out at end season. Just hope they don't go on that terrible losing streak again and can win 10 games before all star break

Anyone think sixers can win more than 15.5 games this season ? I see them winning about 16-19 games most likely going to lay money down on this prop bet.

Weren't they projected 16 last year? And if I remember correctly they had like 12 in the first two months and lost the rest of the way out

Not a fan of ... Kevin Martin and Corey Brewer though.

All right. That's good to know. Because if you were a fan of either of those dudes, then I might have a little bit of a problem. I don't see how anyone could like those guys.

Totally agree with the east getting better overall and the Sixers being weaker then they were last season. Iunno why but my gut felling is telling me overs, guess we will find out at end season. Just hope they don't go on that terrible losing streak again and can win 10 games before all star break

Its hard to predict completely because you don't know what's going to happen with other teams in terms of injuries and make the Sixers will catch some scheduling breaks (like getting teams on the second night of back-to-backs). Still, if I was to bet on their win total this season, I'd take the under if the projection is 15.5.

Henry Simms could be the worst starting C in all NBA(if perkins isn't starting), Hollis Thompson same deal. Depends how they start out first 10 games, many teams are still figuring out their systems and playing sloppy so they can pick up some wins there. Playing against Orlando and Milwaukee.. somebodys gotta win

SiriusXM NBA Radio ‏@SiriusXMNBA · 46m46 minutes ago
.@StephenCurry30 on what the @warriors goals are for the season - "We have realistic expectations of winning the West"

Don't have a problem with anyone from the Warriors saying this. They have a heck of a team. They're in the mix.

Loving the ball movement I am seeing from Kerr's Warriors so far. Barnes being the fourth option in the starting line up may end up being a better look for him than being the first option on the second unit.

SiriusXM NBA Radio ‏@SiriusXMNBA · 46m46 minutes ago
.@StephenCurry30 on what the @warriors goals are for the season - "We have realistic expectations of winning the West"

Don't have a problem with anyone from the Warriors saying this. They have a heck of a team. They're in the mix.

They got robbed in the 1st round & you know this man

nash hurt his back while  lifting bags 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom