The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Fran Frischilla's Players That NBA Front Offices Have Told Him They're Intrigued By In Today's Scrimmage:

1. Harrison Twins (once again, killing two birds with one stone by putting them together)
2. Kevon Looney (Fran: "Teams see him rising like Noah Vonleh)
3. Cliff Alexander (teams apparently don't know why he's withdrawing from events/workouts because he's not hindered from participating for whatever reason or injured)

Last edited:
Jeff Goodman is the type of dude who gets star struck by Pat Connaughton.

I'm rocking with a Collison/Ben/Gay/KAT/Boogie lineup, that sounds like an 8th seed with plenty of room to grow.

No hot chicks like years past? 
mean.gif

Knicks should've sent Emmy Rossum :smh:

i still can't believe JP Tokoto declared for the draft

The Timberwolves haven't done one thing in their near 25-year existence to warrant a Christmas Day game, unless the NBA already knows :nerd: their core will be:

Wiggins, Towns, Rubio, Dieng, LaVine, Bazz

There are ZERO starting-caliber PFs on roster and the franchise year-after-year cannot shoot the three (not expecting that to all of a sudden change under Saunders' 70s style), but I am excited about those six players -- all age 25 or younger -- developing together, provided there are quality veterans and a coach that's not also a GM to help them/supplement them throughout that process.

I'd play KAT at the 4 and Dieng at the 5.

Trade Rubio/Pekovic/2nd rounder for another shooter and let LaVine continue to learn on the job.

I'd play KAT at the 4 and Dieng at the 5.

Trade Rubio/Pekovic/2nd rounder for another shooter and let LaVine continue to learn on the job.
Might as well give Martin away too. Dudes been taking up way too many shot attempts and don't you dare bring back Gary Neal

For sure I'm getting rid of Martin too.

Try to sign Middleton if I can and keep monstrous room for 2016 FA's.

With a few good moves, the Wolves could set up something similar to what OKC had in the early years, lots of young talent on rookie deals.

Stanley Johnson, at pre-draft camp, says it would be "awesome" to be drafted by Miami even if they starting lineup in place
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) May 14, 2015
Stanley Johnson: "I think I'm the best player in the draft."
Stanley Johnson: "I can score from all 3 levels... and I'm a nasty competitor."
Nice to hear, but what do you expect him to say...
If anything, I rather M.Turner tho...

Stanley worries me. As long as you have realistic expectations he will be good. I don't expect him to be a Ron Artest like many say though

He's definitely in my top 10. I feel like there's a clear top 10 IMO even without using team needs

Agreed with a clear top 10.
nerd.gif

Who's on your's?

I have the same as Chad Ford's big board except replace Looney and Turner with Johnson and Frank

The two big men: Towns/Okafor

Two guards: Russell/Mudiay

Two Euros: Mario/Porzingis

Two defensive forwards: Winslow/Johnson

Next set of bigs: WCS/Frank

Back
Top Bottom