THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually they only bring 46% of the boys to the yard
advance stats?

Kyrie 
mean.gif
mean.gif
. Ball players just don't care lol. 

2008 Draft Class is pretty good. Most aren't megastars / franchise cornerstones, but a lot of contributing players came from that class 

Rose, OJ, Russ, K Love, Deandre Jordan, Danilo, Eric Gordon, DJ Augustine, Brook Lopez, Robin Lopez, Mo Speights, Roy Hibbert, Serge Ibaka, Batum, Ryan Anderson, JJ Hickson had some great moments in the league, Darrell Arthur is a quality stretch 4, 

Timofey was in this class and didn't get drafted. Anthony Morrow is a solid rotation player. One of my favorite Drafts in recent memory along w/09'
2011 draft tho 
nerd.gif

It Would be cool to see either KD or D-Rose get a ring this year.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Joakim celebrating tho 
laugh.gif

Dudes not even giving a **** right now 
mean.gif

who's gonna be the 1st commentator to say "Curry made that one from the mountain top!"

What player(s) make that leap this season? As in what players that are already standout guys / all stars push themselves into that top tier?

Last year it was Westbrook.

I feel like John Wall makes that leap this season.

Why does nbadraft.net have Ben Simmons NBA comparison as Lebron James?

ESPN has LeBron comparisons too. It's not as outrageous as you think. I see Simmons more as a quicker more perimeter oriented Blake griffin, with less bounce.

Simmons game is similar to what we saw Blake play like in the playoffs. High Post distributing, bust outs, finishing plays etc.

He's next up.

While I think both Westbrook and Gordon are still improving, I think they are past the point of us being able to say they will take the next step.

Polishing is what's next for them

There's really no room for top 5-7 entrance, those spots are locked

Last edited:
RW was top 5-7 and elite tier before last season though. I think kevin durant's injury just showed us how much more of a beast he is and how he can put up numbers without him.

RW was top 5-7 and elite tier before last season though. I think kevin durant's injury just showed us how much more of a beast he is and how he can put up numbers without him.

I think it also showed what we all knew all along. A Westbrook led team is a 7th seeded at best team in the west.

I think it also showed what we all knew all along. A Westbrook led team is a 7th seeded at best team in the west.

I don't necessarily agree with that. The Thunder team was filled with injuries the entire season and they still won 45 games with Rw missing 15 games! You create a team around RW and give him a solid second option, which he didn't really have this year, I think they could be at the minimum a top 3 team in the west.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom