THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RW was top 5-7 and elite tier before last season though. I think kevin durant's injury just showed us how much more of a beast he is and how he can put up numbers without him.
I think it also showed what we all knew all along. A Westbrook led team is a 7th seeded at best team in the west.
i dont see kd leading this thunder team without westbrook to anything more than a 7th seed

tbh 80% of the team consists of over hyped bums 

i dont see kd leading this thunder team without westbrook to anything more than a 7th seed

I disagree. There are only about 2, maybe 3 players that can get you 50 wins with a solid 2nd option and average supporting cast. Bron and KD.

I disagree. There are only about 2, maybe 3 players that can get you 50 wins with a solid 2nd option and average supporting cast. Bron and KD.
50 wins IS the 7th seed in the west though

replace kd with westbrook last year and they do not end up with anything higher than the 7th seed

ibaka is the only other relevant player on the team and he only played 64 games while shooting under 50% for the first time in his career and averaging a career low in rebounds 

take away kd and westbrook and that supporting cast + coach combo is on par with the 06 lakers, pure garbage

KD went 20-7 without Russ in 2014. Then Russ came back and they continued to roll to 60 wins.

In a similar stretch 27 game stretch last season Russ went 19-8, difference is KD didn't comeback to sustain the excellence.

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
 Still.

**** don't even make sense. 

If Tony Allen is making more layups than you, there's a problem. :lol:

(and I'm a huge TA fan, he just seems to miss one or three a game) :lol:
:lol:  Watching this reminds me of:

Can't wait to see him get his "revenge" against Golden State when they put Bogut on him again. By helping the team on offense with defensive boards and steals, per Tony Allen. How he is a starting shooting guard and how the Grizz won't address the perimeter issues for this is beyond me.

Last edited:
Im going to miss you J-Rich. Good seeing you come back this year from that injury and playing for the 76ers.

I thought we had that game wrapped up.

Last edited:
I just realized that the  Bynum deal 3 years later had the 76ers receiving 2 players who are out of the league. 

Horrible trade for Philly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom