THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rejoice! Bradley Beal says he wants to "eliminate long twos" this season.

eek.gif
*wipes tears*

If he can stay healthy, this should be his breakout season.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If he doesn't average 20 PPG he never will

@ESPNSteinLine ESPN sources say former NBA Sixth Man of the Year Ben Gordon close to securing training camp invite from the champion Golden State Warriors
@ESPNSteinLine Warriors are on lookout for an extra shooter and Gordon, I'm told, is closing in on a deal to go to camp with champs to try to make roster

Watch Ben Gordon somehow turn into the 06-07 version all because he's at Golden State :lol:

Barbosa doesn't have that position on lock and Gordon could possibly beat him out.

Last edited:
During a recent radio appearance, Dallas owner Mark Cuban said Doc Rivers’ “professional life” would’ve been over if DeAndre Jordan had signed with the Mavericks. Cuban also said he now has doubts whether Jordan can be a “cornerstone player.”

Thursday in an interview withThe Register, Rivers responded to Cuban’s comments.

“I’ll say this. I’m so grateful to work for a team owned by Steve Ballmer, someone who stands for character and substance and who is so loyal,” Rivers said. “He is someone who I know will stand with me, even when things aren’t always going our way. I think what happened with D.J. was he decided to choose substance and character over smoke and mirrors.”
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/responds-684378-dallas-rivers.html

:rofl:

9 players in the NBA from the 90's remain. Wonder who will be the last to retire:
Andre Miller
Kevin Garnett
Kobe Bryant
Dirk
Paul Pierce
Jet Terry
Manu
Timmy
Vince

9 players in the NBA from the 90's remain. Wonder who will be the last to retire:
Andre Miller
Kevin Garnett
Kobe Bryant
Dirk
Paul Pierce
Jet Terry
Manu
Timmy
Vince

Paul Pierce probably. He's the only one on that list outside of VC / Timmy/Terry (all have shorter deals) and Manu (who is already contemplating retiring) that's still truly competing for something. I see Pierce playing as long as Doc and the core is still in LA. I believe everyone else on the list will retire after this season or the year after.

Last edited:
Andre Miller
Kevin Garnett
Kobe Bryant
Dirk
Paul Pierce
Jet Terry
Manu
Timmy
Vince

F PP. But this is going to be me when Bean, KG, Dirk, and Timmy finally hang em up

Fantasia-Gif.gif

F PP. But this is going to be me when Bean, KG, Dirk, and Timmy finally hang em up

Fantasia-Gif.gif
a whiny crying girl ... 
indifferent.gif

on the real. its going to be weird when duncan and pierce are gone. its like kg and kobe have been gone already because of how far they have regressed.....they irrelevant to the current nba. same cant be said for duncan and pierce.....  

Last edited:
I still remember when some bulls fans on NT used to call Ben Gordon, Ben Jordan. SMH [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[/quote]
Andre Miller
Kevin Garnett
Kobe Bryant
Dirk
Paul Pierce
Jet Terry
Manu
Timmy
Vince

Vince and Miller the only ones without rings

Last edited:
Candace Buckner ‏@CandaceDBuckner · 21m21 minutes ago
DEVELOPING: #Pacers coach Frank Vogel: Paul George projected to start at power forward http://indy.st/1KxDDsM via @indystar

This is sort of interesting. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom