THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible.
Get them weak *** jerseys outta here!! 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Report: Kevin Garnett Will Return for 21st NBA Season
2 hours ago
by David Kenyon

USATSI_8457274_168380823_lowres-810x543.jpg

Veteran power forward Kevin Garnett isn’t ready to retire.

According to Darren Wolfson of 1500 ESPN Twin Cities, the 39-year-old Garnett is planning to return for his 21st NBA season, his 14th as a member of the Minnesota Timberwolves.

Mere formality, part deux: told the Garnett contract re-signing here is done. Will search for the terms later after radio. #twolves
— Darren Wolfson (@DWolfsonKSTP) July 7, 2015

Garnett will tie an NBA record for most seasons played, according to Basketball-Reference.com. Power forward Kevin Willis and Hall of Fame center Robert Parish both appeared in 21.

After spending six years with the Boston Celtics and playing parts of two seasons for the Brooklyn Nets, Garnett waived his no-trade clause and headed home to Minnesota at the February trade deadline. The Timberwolves drafted Garnett fifth overall in 1995.

Garnett appeared in 47 games last season, tallying 6.9 points and 6.6 rebounds per outing before knee issues shortened his year.

However, at this point of his illustrious career, Garnett’s biggest role is serving as a mentor to younger—much younger—players.

2014-15 NBA Rookie of the Year Andrew Wiggins was born in February 1995, mere months before Minnesota drafted Garnett. Karl-Anthony Towns, the team’s No. 1 overall pick, followed that date by nearly six months.

Contract details have not been released.

If I was the waiter I wouldn't have blocked out the name on the bill

If you want to keep that job yes you would

A guy stiffing you on a tip is not a good reason to lose your job

Also if the story is actually true and not made up. The guy dont want the other guys side of the story to come out

Gotta be the vet min right? I know they're under the cap but I cant see it being anything other than that.

including endorsements, KG & Kobe are probably worth around half a billion :x :x

KG about to be the old man in the gym illegal screening, throwing elbows and telling everyone to feed him the ball in the post while he backs dudes down and goes to the up and under.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom