The 58th GRAMMYs 2-15-16

Tame Impala had the best album last year not even close but they didn't even get a nomination for aoty. Kendrick he a close second but of course white america gonna look out for their own.

Last edited:
Before the VMA's incident taylor had 9 top 40 singles and had 14 million albums sold under her belt at 19 years old , it's just as likely more people got put on ye' that day then vice versa ...I'm talking 14 year old white girls that never listened to rap that are now 21 year old drake,j.Cole,the weeknd and bryson tiller fans .

Last edited:
the album was phenomenal .
This. All of the songs are great imo, flawless album front to back. I have absolutely zero gripes with this album.

And I generally dislike pop, a lot.

I strongly dislike Kendrick's music but I hoped he would win. The artistry in TPAB > 1989.

I didn't expect him to win though, Taylor Swift's immense popularity is pretty much a guaranteed win.

Last edited:
Tay annoying and fake but that subdiss :lol: :smokin

Ye should focus on his shoeline/hobowear now. This music career is a wrap.

Say what you want about Pit, He's the GOAT latino rapper. Come at me bros

Fat Joe and Big Pun would Like to have a word with you

:lol: please brah, I grew up on all 3 of em's music.

Fat Joe couldn't do it when he tried.

I really/still believe Pun could've taken it to Pit's level if were still alive and still keep his street edge. All in all, Pit can still spit his *** off but he knows making pop tracks makes more money.

Also, aint no other latino rapper out is doing it like Pit. can you name another? I sure the **** cannot :lol:

Last edited:
The Grammy's was garbage 
mean.gif

In college there was this dude that drove basically 2hrs to get a Taylor Swift CD.. There was only 1 CD place in my college town to buy CDs n that was Walmart lol..I guess Walmart wasbt carrying his CD or somethin

I'm still curious as to why she was even nominated when her album came out in October 2014...everybody else was in 2015.

The Grammys nomination period runs from October to the end of September the next year. Its the same reason Adele didn't steamroll every category this year even though her album came out in Nov 2015. So basically, she's going to be mowing down everybody at the 2017 Grammys.

It's weird how they do it, I agree. Feels like ages ago when T.S. album came out.

I really/still believe Pun could've taken it to Pit's level if were still alive and still keep his street edge. All in all, Pit can still spit his *** off but he knows making pop tracks makes more money.

Also, aint no other latino rapper out is doing it like Pit. can you name another? I sure the **** cannot :lol:

Fat Joe has HITS. Bangers. Jose 1&2 , Don Cartegena , The Dark side mixtapes. D.I.T.C, Terror Squad. Matter fact John Blaze > Pitbull lol

Capital Punishment > Pitbull

Fat Joe has HITS. Bangers. Jose 1&2 , Don Cartegena , The Dark side mixtapes. D.I.T.C, Terror Squad. Matter fact John Blaze > Pitbull lol

Capital Punishment > Pitbull

again...while I agree with you. There's no denying that Pit's on top when it comes to latino rappers. Pit can go to the Grammy's one day and rip the stage and the next day go to the Latin Grammy's and do the same thing. Pit has the Latin market in a Boston crab while he's coastin' in the pop/urban market. Fat Joe can't do that. Sheeet, even Fat Joe will tell you that himself.

Last edited:
again...while I agree with you. There's no denying that Pit's on top when it comes to latino rappers. Pit can go to the Grammy's one day and rip the stage and the next day go to the Latin Grammy's and do the same thing. Pit has the Latin market in a Boston crab while he's coastin' in the pop market. Fat Joe can't do that. Sheeet, even Fat Joe will tell you that himself.
Fixed. There is no urban market for Pitbull. He doesn't get any play on urban radio.

I've stopped considering Pitbull as a "rapper" just like Flo-Rida tbh :lol:,at least in the traditional sense. Those dudes are almost exclusively pop to me at this point.

Last edited:
I've stopped considering Pitbull as a "rapper" just like Flo-Rida tbh
laugh.gif
,at least in the traditional sense. Those dudes are almost exclusively pop to me at this point.
This.

But when I found and heard the money that those 2 still pulling in is crazy to me. They are huge down in the FL area. 
eek.gif

*cue Bugs Bunny cutting off FL gif* 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom