The 58th GRAMMYs 2-15-16

I've stopped considering Pitbull as a "rapper" just like Flo-Rida tbh :lol:,at least in the traditional sense. Those dudes are almost exclusively pop to me at this point.

Yep. It's probably been close to a decade since Pitbull has been invested in traditional rap, and Flo-Rida followed suit. Both have been making a killing with pop music. You think Gorilla Zoe would be fine being Flo-Rida's hype man if he was doing normal rap records instead of pop :lol:? "Low" sold like 6 million or so units, I wouldn't go back to making normal rap records either.

Yep, been for awhile too :lol: think it was sometime after that series where he was dropping a mixtape everyday for a full month :smile:x)

Last edited:
During her acceptance speech :rofl:

CbTyUU1VAAAklVo.jpg

Yo i mess with this chick for this. She a real one. Imma bout to go cop her album...

Last year they had the Grammy's and left me in Miami
Sleeping on a ***** like I'm rapping in my jammies
I'm rapping when you sleep, I was rapping when you were in jammies
Mel Gibson flow, Lethal Weapon book em, Danny

:smokin

Last edited:
This. All of the songs are great imo, flawless album front to back. I have absolutely zero gripes with this album.
And I generally dislike pop, a lot.
I strongly dislike Kendrick's music but I hoped he would win. The artistry in TPAB > 1989.
I didn't expect him to win though, Taylor Swift's immense popularity is pretty much a guaranteed win.
really well made and well crafted pop album , not one song has gotten old and I gave that thing SPINS , max martin is a savage . The production on the beginning of style is :pimp:

Last edited:
really well made and well crafted pop album , not one song has gotten old and I gave that thing SPINS , max martin is a savage . The production on the beginning of style is :pimp:

Well made yeah (if you call overproduced well made) but it was FFFFFAAARRRRRRR from best album last year hell it wasn't even the best pop album.

Have you in my wilderness
Sometimes I sit and think sometimes I sit
Art Angels
Vulnicura

All better than swifts album and a couple more I'm forgetting that came out during the nomination period but you know sales means it has to be good to them folks

Also Miguel's album >>>> the weeknd

Last edited:
I agree with miguel album being better than the weeknd , and I'm in the minority but I enjoyed it more then the d'angelo album too .

Still mad pleasure p ain't take home the rnb grammy for introduction of marcus cooper back in like 2009 it came right before the influx of trap rnb movement . So it's forgotten in time a bit .

Last edited:
Dudes with names like cash money 1999, colombia, and brendasdeadbaby at that.

Type of behavior you would expect from a name like rck3sactown

So ya only listen to urban stuff all the time?? Boring but Go ahead do you gangsta. Music is music I listen to A LOT of ****.

It's just funny that's all :lol:

I realize I need to expand my musical horizons. I'm not jammin that mess in the whip tho. Strictly headphone status

Last edited:
It's just funny that's all :lol:

I realize I need to expand my musical horizons. I'm not jammin that mess in the whip tho. Strictly headphone status

Never in the whip that's something i will not listen to in public or out loud. But As a music lover I had to see what the fuss was about even tho I knew it was gonna be garbage to average mainstream hype

Yea I admit I listened to beyonce dangerously in love album to see what all the hype was about. Must have stared at the cover for 30 minutes tryna find a nipple. It was aight

I know this dude that's a big nicki minaj fan and be rapping along to the lyrics on snapchat tho. He's a f boy obviously. And then he says future is trash :stoneface:

Last edited:
Still mad Pleasure P ain't take home the rnb grammy for introduction of marcus cooper back in like 2009 it came right before the influx of trap rnb movement . So it's forgotten in time a bit .

I definitely remember that. I was TIGHT! That was a great album, he deserved a Grammy or two that night. Still play that album often. Mad as hell he didn't drop another album because of those sex allegations.

Man I listen to everything... From 2pac to Maroon 5.

And Taylor's album was dope. :pimp:

Also Beyonce in some good headphones? :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Some people just don't know how good her music sounds. I can't relate but if it sounds good I can listen to anything.

Back
Top Bottom