The 58th GRAMMYs 2-15-16

I definitely remember that. I was TIGHT! That was a great album, he deserved a Grammy or two that night. Still play that album often. Mad as hell he didn't drop another album because of those sex allegations.
that took the wind out oh his campaign man , I think he can still flourish on urban AC radio if a label is down to spend the money on him

Rap music is the only genre I listen to, and that will be the case forever. No other forms of music are consistently appealing

During her acceptance speech :rofl:

CbTyUU1VAAAklVo.jpg

Yo i mess with this chick for this. She a real one. Imma bout to go cop her album...

Yea I'm not even interested in that type of music, but that reaction made me preview her album :lol: She can sing

If you can't rock wit this then....... sum'n wrong (C) Ye

Seriously. It's a smoke sesh anthem.

Last edited:
No need, I've tried and I didnt like what I heard. I'm too old to try and force myself to like things that I already know I dont like.

For the record, I just meant that I could see that pic being a reply to outlandish statements on our beloved message board for years to come :lol:

I liked the award show, alot. I thought Kendricks performance was gonna be controversial. It was "powerful" but not controversial.

Kendrick and Abel got robbed of awards. The judging has to be retooled. Overhauled.

And she's a sister, THEY were not taking kindly to her stank face when the American darling Taylor was up there.

Mam when pleasure p dropped that I did u wrong smh. **** touched my soul.

Really dont understand this place sometimes. People are questioning listening ti Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift when they actively listen to R&B, an equally soft if not ofter genre of music.

Its teapot calling the kettle black.

Back
Top Bottom