The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

250 lol, these aint that nostaglic. PASSSS. No Jordan shoe from the wizards era is worth those prices. None I tell you.

So because they are less popular charging more for them will make them sell better?

Logic seems flawed.
no because most don't even really know about the latter models so being 220/250 only real fa.s of the shoe will come out. And its not my logic its theurs. But get used to this 250 thing,its here to stay

Yall got it wrong. If you're thirsty it's to late.

Draws for $250-$400+ is just to get you used to the price tag. And to make you think you actually winning just for another pair to come out next week.

Feel bad for not being selected for that $400 draw, don't worry(cause you are panicked)we got a pair for $250 coming out in two weeks. Now without the fancy box.

Retros gonna be $300 in now time.

Yall got it wrong. If you're thirsty it's to late.

Draws for $250-$400+ is just to get you used to the price tag. And to make you think you actually winning just for another pair to come out next week.

Feel bad for not being selected for that $400 draw, don't worry(cause you are panicked)we got a pair for $250 coming out in two weeks. Now without the fancy box.

Retros gonna be $300 in now time.
we know the game. Tell this to the new dudes. This practice has been in place for years. The only way to win this game is called self control.

we know the game. Tell this to the new dudes. This practice has been in place for years. The only way to win this game is called self control.
I love the black and red XVI but with all the Ls I take on these draws, slowly I'm going from annoyed to meh. By the time the black and reds come out I feel like I'ma be meh even if their available to me w/ out any bs.

Long story short, self control eventually isnt gonna be needed for me cause these draws are making it easy to get over not getting the shoes.

I love the black and red XVI but with all the Ls I take on these draws, slowly I'm going from annoyed to meh. By the time the black and reds come out I feel like I'ma be meh even if their available to me w/ out any bs.

Long story short, self control eventually isnt gonna be needed for me cause these draws are making it easy to get over not getting the shoes.
I can only speak for me, but for a lot of shoes over the years, the games that they pull with limited shoes or even draws on SNKRS (or whatever method they chose for marketing purposes) is enough to make me leave shoes period. If a shoe is limited I automatically won't try because it's a headache to try for it. I guess it depends on where you are in terms of buying shoes.

The retros from the cdp were great quality IMO
I really don't wanna cash out 250
But these and some indiglos and then I'm done with jordans
U know can someone photo shop some 16's in a citrus 11 colorway :nerd:

Last edited:
Man .... IDK its like a part of me says yea go ahead and cop and part of me says nope. I've been waiting for a long time for the Midnight navy and the Bred to come out and almost 16 years later they are finally coming so i might just have to bite the bullet. 

First jordan ever back in February of 01.If and when the bl/red drop they will be had dam the price.

Last edited:
XVIs are one of my favorite models...no question I'll be dropping $250+ for them, sounds like its not too popular of a model though lol

T
Man .... IDK its like a part of me says yea go ahead and cop and part of me says nope. I've been waiting for a long time for the Midnight navy and the Bred to come out and almost 16 years later they are finally coming so i might just have to bite the bullet. 
dude that makes 2 of us, I been waiting for a retro literally since the last low top drop back in summer 01. These were my second official Jordan's after cool grey 11s

Back
Top Bottom