^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Originally Posted by solarius49

Saw the Avengers, and even as a comic book "elitist" I loved it. I appreciate the fact that they didnt deal too much with background story (because they usually butcher it)

my only problem is (highlight to read, i dont know how to create spoilers)

If Thanos is going to be the villain in the next movie, what will they do with Hawkeye, Black Widow and Captain America? In the Marvel U there is a very short list of people who are even remotely in the same league as Thanos, ie: Adam Warlock, Galactus, Phoenix, Silver Surfer at his peak, The Beyonder, and maybe a couple others. I can see Thor, Hulk and Iron Man fitting into the story, but the scale becomes a little too big for the other heroes. Also, if you are going to do a Thanos story, you HAVE to include ATLEAST the Silver Surfer
Spoiler [+]
cap01.jpg

cap02.jpg

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Solarius:

Guardians of the Galaxy.

Thats ALOT more story for them to try to introduce to casual viewers though ya know?  Several more characters ect, i would be really surprised if they go in that direction

Solarius:

Guardians of the Galaxy.

Thats ALOT more story for them to try to introduce to casual viewers though ya know?  Several more characters ect, i would be really surprised if they go in that direction

Solarius:

Guardians of the Galaxy.

That movie is being made...
Marvel's Kevin Feige Confirms 'Guardians of The Galaxy' Movie Development

Read More: http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/...alaxy-movie-kevin-feige-marvel/#ixzz1tvwjNW8W

Solarius:

Guardians of the Galaxy.

Read More: http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/...alaxy-movie-kevin-feige-marvel/#ixzz1tvwjNW8W

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Solarius:

Guardians of the Galaxy.

dog....yes.  I would love to see Drax on screen, i would also love to see an Adam Warlock storyline, or something involving the Infinity Gems

Solarius:

Guardians of the Galaxy.

dog....yes.  I would love to see Drax on screen, i would also love to see an Adam Warlock storyline, or something involving the Infinity Gems

I wish Marvel had the Movie rights to X-men and FF. Infinity Gems (formation of the illuminati) can lead to World War Hulk then to Civil War then Secret Invasion... Mad. I just mapped out the next 10 marvel movies

I wish Marvel had the Movie rights to X-men and FF. Infinity Gems (formation of the illuminati) can lead to World War Hulk then to Civil War then Secret Invasion... Mad. I just mapped out the next 10 marvel movies

Movie was dope.
I would of liked to see Hulk stand straight, reminded me of King kong during the movie

Movie was dope.
I would of liked to see Hulk stand straight, reminded me of King kong during the movie

this
does anybody know any details about if/when Marvel will reacquire the rights to those characters?  I think a complete reboot will be in order for the X-Men movies in the next few years as well, especially considering the complete lack of continuity from "X-Men: 1st Class".  Also if they really want to do these GIANT crossover movies, they will have to tone down some of the "star power", because paying 'A' list actors + the cost of special effects would be a real hinderance.

One thing I REALLY appreciate about the movie is the power that they showed the Hulk having, he was really shown as being near invincible as he should be.  And I appreciate how strong Cap's shield was, really did justice to the comics

this
does anybody know any details about if/when Marvel will reacquire the rights to those characters?  I think a complete reboot will be in order for the X-Men movies in the next few years as well, especially considering the complete lack of continuity from "X-Men: 1st Class".  Also if they really want to do these GIANT crossover movies, they will have to tone down some of the "star power", because paying 'A' list actors + the cost of special effects would be a real hinderance.

One thing I REALLY appreciate about the movie is the power that they showed the Hulk having, he was really shown as being near invincible as he should be.  And I appreciate how strong Cap's shield was, really did justice to the comics

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Just saw it. Wow......

Loki was one of my favorite superhero movie characters in recent years. This flick, he made the transition from sympathetic character to more of a malicious villain....totally developed his character. This was one of the flicks where I couldn't even believe i was watching it after years of fan hood and just to see how they incorporated all the characters was really dope.

Tony Stark was his usual self...and Ruffalo did a decent job playing Hulk....still wished Norton wasn't such a diva or he woulda had that role perfectly. Chirs Evans has great poise as Cap and choosing to play him after those F4 movies was a helluva good decision. 

Wow man. Then Thanos in Part 2? Being that Cap's shield is vibranium, hopefully they work the Black Panther in there somewhere

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Just saw it. Wow......

Loki was one of my favorite superhero movie characters in recent years. This flick, he made the transition from sympathetic character to more of a malicious villain....totally developed his character. This was one of the flicks where I couldn't even believe i was watching it after years of fan hood and just to see how they incorporated all the characters was really dope.

Tony Stark was his usual self...and Ruffalo did a decent job playing Hulk....still wished Norton wasn't such a diva or he woulda had that role perfectly. Chirs Evans has great poise as Cap and choosing to play him after those F4 movies was a helluva good decision. 

Wow man. Then Thanos in Part 2? Being that Cap's shield is vibranium, hopefully they work the Black Panther in there somewhere

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Just saw it. Wow......

Loki was one of my favorite superhero movie characters in recent years. This flick, he made the transition from sympathetic character to more of a malicious villain....totally developed his character.

Loki was great, IMO. You kind of feel bad for him at times, but then he does something to show you how he really doesn't give a damb and kicks +@* and shows how much he enjoys mischief, then the Hulk pulls the rug under his feet and then you feel bad for him again. Very well done, Mr. Hiddleston. Very well done.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Just saw it. Wow......

Loki was one of my favorite superhero movie characters in recent years. This flick, he made the transition from sympathetic character to more of a malicious villain....totally developed his character.

Loki was great, IMO. You kind of feel bad for him at times, but then he does something to show you how he really doesn't give a damb and kicks +@* and shows how much he enjoys mischief, then the Hulk pulls the rug under his feet and then you feel bad for him again. Very well done, Mr. Hiddleston. Very well done.

Caught a midnight show last night, must say it was pretty epic when it comes to the senses.  Lots of "eye candy" if you grew up reading about Marvel characters.
It's hard to pack Origins in these films, because they have to compress the stories of these characters for the casual viewers but Marvel has done a great job lately.

This film wasn't cheesy, the jokes/banter was pretty on point.  Great film, will probably watch again.

Caught a midnight show last night, must say it was pretty epic when it comes to the senses.  Lots of "eye candy" if you grew up reading about Marvel characters.
It's hard to pack Origins in these films, because they have to compress the stories of these characters for the casual viewers but Marvel has done a great job lately.

This film wasn't cheesy, the jokes/banter was pretty on point.  Great film, will probably watch again.

Back
Top Bottom