The College Basketball Post

Cuse' still alive :smokin

easiest path to the elite 8 :smokin

The zone is gonna cause havoc against N Iowa. Praying that UVA gets knocked out. They have too much senior leadership and know how to beat the zone with patience. Hate playing against them.

Last edited:
Cmon woody how you going to do us like that LOL..I brought good luck last year...BTW anything new on recruiting circuit for us on any class?

A lot of positives with Knox and Bamba

Bolden has started to look more closely at OU and SMU due to Amile returning and uncertainty of who is returning to UK's front court

A lot of positives with Knox and Bamba

Bolden has started to look more closely at OU and SMU due to Amile returning and uncertainty of who is returning to UK's front court
UK isn't going to land Bolden,we have some scholarship juggling to do already without him coming too.

Last thing I heard was he was 50/50 on declaring for the draft but he's projected as going undrafted.I don't see him transferring or going over seas

Sean Miller offered Pitt job, he's in town..

Interesting..don't see why he'd make that move. Arizona is a elite job, even if Pitt is his alma mater.

If he does take that job, I wonder if Zona' will go hard at Luke Walton

Last edited:
Sean Miller ordered Pitt job, he's in town..

Interesting..don't see why he'd make that move. Arizona is a elite job, even if Pitt is his alma mater.

Sean Miller might be just trying to squeeze a few more dollars outta Zona.

BTW : They could always get Jason Gardner cheaper than Luke Walton

Just watched the end of the TXAM and UNI game. Breh college basketball can be so trash at time 
laugh.gif

Sean Miller ordered Pitt job, he's in town..

I've heard Miller would only leave UofA for an east coast school...which obviously includes Duke, UNC and both are opening in the next 5ish years. I do think he's just trying to grab money.

Crazy thing would be Arizona looking for a coach just because TCU hired a coach. 
eek.gif

TVobach : Did Carlton Bragg lose a good deal of weight since coming to Kansas ? He looked heavier in High School to me

Sean Miller might be just trying to squeeze a few more dollars outta Zona.

BTW : They could always get Jason Gardner cheaper than Luke Walton
Exactly what he did when Maryland was in their coaching search. Arizona is obviously a powerhouse program, but Pitt isn't really a slouch program and it's gotta be hard to turn down your alma mater. I think they have pretty good facilities and Book Richardson is from the east coast too. Their recruiting wouldn't miss a beat, and they'd be in a better conference....

Back
Top Bottom