The College Basketball Post

TVobach : Did Carlton Bragg lose a good deal of weight since coming to Kansas ? He looked heavier in High School to me
Not that I know of, but I'm not too sure.

I would expect him to be 15 pounds heavier by November though.

@millenial Marcus Lee would have to sit out a year if he transferred, don't think he's officially graduating until December. Pretty sure he and Briscoe will be back.

Swanigan testing the NBA Draft waters. I think he's gone.

Swanigan must be off the molly 

Smart move to be honest, especially if he doesn't hire an agent.

With the date being pushed back, players can go to the combine and if they don't like the results they can return to school.

@millenial Marcus Lee would have to sit out a year if he transferred, don't think he's officially graduating until December. Pretty sure he and Briscoe will be back.

Swanigan must be off the molly 
Smart move to be honest, especially if he doesn't hire an agent.

With the date being pushed back, players can go to the combine and if they don't like the results they can return to school.
We'll see him back in the Black and DooDoo gold next season

All UK players submitting their name to the Draft. :lol: Cal taking advantage of these new rules..Well not all a few aren't old enough yet.

Last edited:
Providence forward Ben Bentil announced today that he's declaring for the NBA Draft, per the school. He won't hire an agent and can withdraw his name by May 25.

[quote name="RoOk" url="/t/117787/the-college-basketball-post/56910#post_25455892" ] I hope Malachi test the waters [/quote]

Me too

Bolden will announce sometime before April 17th,which is his birthday.Down to UK,Duke,and TCU.

Shaka must've really dropped the ball in this kids recruitment for him to have TCU on the list over the Horns. He would play 30 minutes a game at UT , with Lammert, Ibeh and Ridley gone.

Dwayne Morgan leaving UNLV.
From Baltimore. Former 5 star recruit.
Wants to be closer to sick mother.

Damn man. Dude was supposed to be the next Rudy.

I saw him play in HS a few times...and could tell he didn't have "it". Best of wishes to him.

Hope he lands at UMD :nerd:

Bolden[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Obi won't be back next year. Knees are getting worse so his basketball career may be done or he will be transferring. Either way, he won't be there

Have to say UW is the most poorly coached program in the nation. I can't believe Romar has a job still. Every year he seemingly he loses draft picks, but they never actually go to the tournament. Murray is leaving way too early and will probably flounder around the d-league next year, but even so, he seems to be great at recruiting and a horrible in game coach. Murray, Chriss can be added to a list that includes Brandon Roy, Terrence Ross, Nate Robinson, Quincy Pondexter, Isiah Thomas, etc. etc. Great players that Romar can't actually do anything team wise with.....

Long as Romar recruiting and making the tourney every couple years he ain't going nowhere ...he got the recruiting up there on lock and that area got so much talent

Back
Top Bottom