The College Basketball Post

Damn that stinks.

Would be a nice replacement for Layman at MD. He'd get to play right away on hardship, right?
I looked it up. They got rid of the Hardship waiver this year. But somewhere was saying he was looking better before his injury. I'm just assuming he Nick Faust 2.0?

Had high goes for Morgan at UNLV but he averaged more fouls than points and never developed a perimeter game. Part of that is because of the instability and bad coaching he was getting.

I was listening to the lebatard show today... turns out that buddy hield's name (buddy is a nickname) came from bud bundy from married with children because his mom's friend said that he looked like bud.  Hilarious (probably old news to a lot of you though)

Indiana gonna be raining 3s tomorrow
We taking the Tarheels down b 
nthat.gif

N
Damn that stinks.

Would be a nice replacement for Layman at MD. He'd get to play right away on hardship, right?
I looked it up. They got rid of the Hardship waiver this year. But somewhere was saying he was looking better before his injury. I'm just assuming he Nick Faust 2.0?
naw he more talented than Faust and mentality much better ...he just seemed like he never had much confidence on the court and the unlv team/coaching situation was messed up plus they had him playing the 4/5 never tried him on the wing ...not a star but wouldnt be a bad pick up for the terps since he'll probly be better than the forwards and bigs they probly have next year

I was listening to the lebatard show today... turns out that buddy hield's name (buddy is a nickname) came from bud bundy from married with children because his mom's friend said that he looked like bud.  Hilarious (probably old news to a lot of you though)

=

?

Wot

I'm so heated that I have class from 6:30-9:30 tonight. I go to law school at the U too. These professors just don't understand :smh:

I'm just going to have to sit in the very back of the room and stream the game on my laptop.

Martin twins leaving state.

Dennis gonna average 25 a game
wow

Dennis is all alone now...i wonder if he is thinking he made the right decision. 

ive seen him a couple times at our city league games. Dennis is well put together. pause. 

Last edited:
I'm so heated that I have class from 6:30-9:30 tonight. I go to law school at the U too. These professors just don't understand
mean.gif

I'm just going to have to sit in the very back of the room and stream the game on my laptop.
Yall practice E-discovery? Maybe I can setup a demo for your professor in exchange for letting class out early 
nerd.gif

Thoughts on tonight's game @TVobach?
Keys to a KU victory...

+ Perry and two other Jayhawks have to combine for 50 points.

+ Keep Jake Layman contained, don't let him beat you.

+ Frank has to be smart and take care of the ball, don't get into a one-on-one game with Trimble.

+ Make shots (sounds obvious, but look at KU's last few tournament losses, they've shot a really bad %)

Keys to a Maryland victory...

+ Great play from Layman. I think he's the X Factor here.

+ Stone and Dodd have to control the glass, they have to take advantage of Perry's weak D.

I think KU gets the W, but, if I were in Vegas I'd bet on Maryland to cover.

KU 70-66

Layman has been playing great. Biggest key for Maryland is making 3s. Our 3 point shooting has been abysmal for the last month or so. Trimble is the most important, because if he can knock down a few early, Mason will have to press up and Trimble can get by him and get Carter and Stone some easy buckets. I think we match up very well with Kansas, but if we aren't hitting from the outside and our rebounding is subpar, I don't think we have a chance...We shall see!

Only was able to watch for a few minutes, but it looked like Joe Dirt forced Buddy into a couple bad shots.

This UM and Nova game is exciting.
Guys are letting these these 3's fly and knocking em down.

Back
Top Bottom